𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫

•You Called•

It's been two weeks since Trea and I last spoke.
We'd gotten into an argument, four years of our relationship down the drain over the dumbest argument. It was so dumb that I can't even remember what it was about!

All I know is that I miss him. I want him back.

I'd been doing nothing but sulking over him!
He's been staying with one of his friends, he even packed some of his stuff, like he was leaving.
I'm not sure what's happening, we've been dating for four years, and broke up just like that!
So I don't know if he's coming back, but I'm desperate, I need him back.

I love him too much for him to be gone this long, especially without talking to me, he hasn't answered my texts or calls, nothing.

I think a big part of our split was Trea feeling like he wasn't good enough for me.
Which isn't true at all! I'd let him ruin my life, as long as we got to fix it together.
I want to be anywhere and every where with him... because I love him.

As I was thinking to myself, sulking as I've been doing, my phone ringing startled me.

"Hello?" I had no idea who was calling me at one in the morning.
"Y/n.." Trea.
"Trea! Why ar- are you okay?!?" His breathing sounded heavy, like he was having a panic attack or something.
"I can't breathe." His breath was jagged, it scared me, I needed to be there with him.
"Trea, breath, listen to the sounds around you, and breath with them, please." My heart started to ache at the sound of his silent cries, If there was ever a time he needed me, it was now.
"Trea, send me your location." There was silence on the other end, his connection cut out.
Luckily a message came through, it was Trea's location, thank god he heard me.

"Trea?" I spoke softly as I ran up to him.
I'm not sure what he was doing all the way out here so late at night, but that didn't matter, what mattered was getting him to calm down.

"Trea, look at me." He had tears rolling down his face, I knew it best to help calm him down before asking a million questions.
"Listen to my heart."
The first time Trea had ever had a panic attack around me was when we first started dating, I tried everything to calm him down, nothing worked until I told him to listen to my heart. Ever since it's been his safe when he's having panic attacks.

"You came..." Trea whispered, the first thing he's said since I arrived.
"You called."

___________________________________________
~Authors Note~

Hello loves!

I know a couple of you asked for a Trea Turner imagine, so as you wish!

I know it's short, and not much, but I still hope you like it nonetheless.
Maybe I'll make a part two.

Let me know what you think!

Until the next chapter, much love!🩷