𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡

•A Game To Remember•

To Y/n it was a normal day, she was getting ready for her boyfriend's game, just as she does every day.
To Brandon however, his whole life was about to change. He was going to propose to Y/n, having been together for three years now he felt it was time to pop the big question.
Y/n had not a clue of his plan.

"You look beautiful," the long haired man smiled at his soon to be fiancé.
"Thank you," she blushed.
Brandon nodded, he pulled in a deep breath, "you ready?"
"Yes."

Y/n found her spot in the stands as usual, she removed her jacket from her shoulders feeling slightly stuffy in the crowded stadium.
This was one of the biggest nights in Brandon's baseball career, it would determine whether he's a world champion or not.

The game was going well for the Phillies, Y/n could hardly contain her excitement as she saw the score board and the time remaining.
"Our game," she whispered to herself as she watched the clock count down from ten.
"Five, four, three, two..." A final home run was hit by Phillies, made by Brandon Marsh.
One.
"OUR GAME!" She screamed once the realization hit her.
The girl began jumping up and down with the rest of the crowd around her, she joined in a large hug with a group of girls who'd been fans for years, she was beyond excited for the win and her boyfriend.

"B!" She yelled as she ran up to the tall man.
No words were spoken, Brandon engulfed her in a large hug, his tears falling on the girls shoulder.
"I'm so proud of you," she kissed the side of his head.
Brandon pulled away from the girl, a large smile evident on his face.

He kneeled to the ground, pulling a box out of his pocket.
He opened the box, it read
Baseball has been my life,
now you are the center of it.
Will you marry me?

Y/n stared at the diamond ring that sat carefully in the wooden box, tears were welled in her eyes, her hands had been brought to her agape mouth.
Words were unable to form, her eyes darted from Brandon to the ring.

"Yes," she whispered, choking on her words.
"Yes! Yes, Brandon Marsh I will marry you!" She laughed as the tears finally fell.
Brandon let out a long breath he hadn't know he was holding, he stood from the ground and pulled Y/n into another large hug.
"I love you," he squeezed her tight, "I love you so much," he held onto her as tight as possible.
"I love you B," she sniffed.
The moment was theirs, everything else had disappeared, the crowd of fans, the team, the noise, it'd all gotten drown out by two lovers hearts beating.

_______________________________________________
~Authors Note~

A Brandon Marsh request!

I apologize for being so MIA on here lately, life's been a bit busy, and I haven't had very much motivation. I'm trying my best to update and get caught up on all your requests, so if you've been patient thus far, thank you, it means a lot!

Much love!🩷