𝐁𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫

Blind Date•

Date night, I don't know why it's being called that, I'm as single as single can be.
But for some reason my best friend has decided to set up a 'date night' for me, meaning she's taking me on a blind date.
This man could be a serial killer, and I wouldn't know!

I've been single for about five years now, and my best friend told me it's time to get off my ass and go find a man.
Because she wants to go on double dates.

I told her no, but she insisted, so I am currently sitting at a restaurant waiting for this man to show.

"Y/n?" I heard a man's voice call from behind me.
I slowly turned around making eye contact with him.
I quickly noticed who he was, but I wasn't gonna make a big deal about it.

It did shock me as to how my best friend managed to get Bo Naylor to go on a date with a stranger.

"Hi!" I smiled politely as I stood up.
"Hi, I'm Bo." He held his hand out which I shook, he has soft hands.
"Y/n, but you already knew that."
"I don't mind, you've got a pretty name." He pulled his hand from mine and gestured for me to sit.
"Thank you." I blushed as he pushed my chair in.
That was unexpected, he was a gentleman.
Maybe I wasn't so against the idea of this date.

"So, Y/n, y/f/n told me you like baseball." He started the conversation.
"I do!"
"Have you ever been to any games?"
"A few."
"Who's your favorite team?"
"The guardians." I chuckled as I watched his face light up.
"You're not just saying that?"
"No. I've been a fan since I was a kid." I held up my phone case, I'd got a custom phone case with photos of me and guardians players I've met.

"Then I take it you already knew my name?" He asked shyly hiding behind his menu.
"Maybe." I giggled at his sudden shyness.
"What're you getting?" He still had the menu over his face.
"Not sure, you?"
"Not sure." He mocked.
"You're cute." I laughed as I pulled the menu away from him.
"I think I'm supposed to be the one who says that."
"Well, this isn't every cliche story, it's ours." I smiled at him, I watched his face flush the lightest pink, and a sheepish smile took over.

"I really liked hanging out with you." Bo smiled as we walked out of the restaurant together.
"I'm glad."
"Would you... wanna come to my game?" Bo asked shyly as he walked me to my car.
"Tomorrow." He added.
I stared at him, I'd love to, but there's no way I can find seats this last minute.
"I can get you a ticket." He smiled hopefully.
"I'd love to, Bo."
The man's smile widened as he stared back at me with an excited sparkle in his eyes.
"I'll see you tomorrow then?" His smile is adorable.
"See you tomorrow Bo." I pressed a small kiss to his cheek before getting into my car.

__________________________________________
~Authors Note~

This is so bad, but I had NO clue what to write, so I hope you still like it nonetheless!

Until the next chapter, much love!🩷