𝐁𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

•Coaches Daughter•

You know that cliche of the star quarterback falling in love with the coaches daughter?
Well what if instead of the star quarterback, it was the Toronto bluejays star shortstop?

Bo Bichette, his name was heard everywhere, within the bluejays facility, within the fan base, within her household.

Y/n Schneider was another known name.
Notoriously known for being the daughter of John Schneider.
She was very interactive within the baseball community.
A lot of times she was seen in the bullpen helping some of the guys warm up, or she could be found cracking jokes with each of them.
She was a fan favorite within the team, and within the fan base.

"Good Morning." John greeted his daughter as she walked into his house.
"Morning dad!" It wasn't unusual for the y/h/c girl to show up unexpectedly to her father's house, in fact she did it quite often.

"What brings you by today?" He asked curiously as he sipped his black coffee.
"I was wondering if you've seen my Bichette jersey around anywhere?" Y/n had many jerseys with the teams names on them, but she'd always lose them, whether it was lost in her unfolded laundry pile, or it was lost in the closet of her old room at her fathers house.

"Ahh! It's hanging in the hall closet!" Her dad pointed towards the closet door, "I washed it over the weekend, found it crumpled up on the couch." He chuckled at his daughter's carelessness with her jerseys.

"Thank you." Y/n chuckled as she pulled the jersey off the hanger.
"Coming to the game tonight?" Her father raised his eyebrow at the girl in front of him.
"I was thinking about it!" She smiled up at her father.
"The team would love to see you, it's been a while." Quite a while indeed, the last time Y/n was at a game was the middle of June.

She'd just been busy the past few months, school work had been piled on top of her like crazy, her mid terms were approaching too quickly for her liking, so her nights have been crammed with studying, crying over studying, and more studying. Very little sleep, very little time to do much of anything.
So it was much of a relief when she discovered that she had a three day vacation from school, which allowed her to get back out to her dads place and hopefully the field she found so much comfort and happiness in.

"Afternoon boys." John greeted his team as he stepped into the BlueJays facility.
A chorus of greetings engulfed the man causing him to smile.

If there was anything he loved almost as much as his daughter, it was his team.
Being a kid who'd always wanted to play baseball but was never good enough, coaching was the next best thing.
He'd cherished his job more than anything, aside from his daughter.
Even with his love for his job, his daughter always came first.

"I have a surprise." He spoke which caught the attention of the team causing them to all stop what they were doing and stare at the older man in front of them.
"Well?" George Springer urged the man.
"Your favorite Schneider is coming to tonight's game." John held his hands in the air with excitement.
"Y/n!" Bo smiled largely as he spoke the girls name.
John nodded his head not noticing the smile coming from his short stop.
"HELL YEAH!" Vladimir cheered which led the rest of the team to join him.

Any outsider looking in would think they'd just won the World Series with those cheers.
You'd never expect them to be cheering that way over a girl.

"Bo!" Y/n's voice called out to the brunette boy.
Without hesitation the short stop picked the girl up off the ground and spun her around.
"Well someone's excited to see me." She giggled as he set her back on the ground.
"Of course! I'm always excited to see you." He smiled down at the girl.
"Aww Bo, you're too sweet, I've missed you." She breathed in as she fell into his embrace.

The chemistry between the two had always been there, anyone would tell you they're in love with each other.
Except for them, they were so oblivious to the feelings they had for one another.

"I've missed you more." Bo spoke pressing a kiss to the shorter girls head.
"Alright love birds, stop hogging her Bichette." Springer pushed his way between the pair to engulf the girl in a hug.
"Hi Georgie." She chuckled as she was once again lifted off of her feet into a hug.
"Now you're hogging her, Springer!" Alek scoffed at the man in front of him.
"Alright now, all of you settle down, you're gonna tear the girl apart!" Davis laughed as he watched his teammates argue over who got to hug their friend next.

A little time after everyone got their fix of hugs and "I've missed you's" in, the y/h/c girl had made her way to the dugout, taking her familiar spot on the wall.
"I'm glad you came." Her father's voice spoke from beside her.
"Me too." she smiled over at her father.
"They've missed you." He looked out at his team as they all warmed up for their game.
"I've missed them, I forgot how much I loved this place... I really needed this." She breathed in the air around her, though it wasn't the most pleasant smell, it was a familiar safe smell.

"It's good to have you back kiddo." John embraced his daughter in a hug before venturing off to his position upon the dugout steps.

"Bo!" The girl smiled as Bo and his teammates took their positions on the field.
Bo looked over at the girl, his brown eyes catching her e/c ones.
"Good luck." She smiled.
Bo smiled gracefully at the girl, she was his good luck charm.

It was the bottom of the eighth inning, the bluejays were winning with 20 to 7, though it seemed unreal, as if they'd cheated, they didn't.
When Bo said Y/n Schneider was the teams good luck, he didn't lie.

The bluejays ran off the field with another win under their belt, the game ended with 30-9.
The numbers seemed unreal to the Schneider girl, but she knew her boys were capable of it.

"HOLY SHIT!" Springer yelled as he was the first to enter the dugout and high five the girl.
"WE OWE IT TO YOU!" He continued to yell over the loud screams from fans in the stands behind them.
"Me?"she smiled sheepishly
"You're our good luck charm." A voice spoke in her ear.
The proximity of his lips, his breath, his voice, it all sent chills down the girls spine.
The good kind, the kind of chills that made your body ache for that feeling again....

"Am I?" She blushed as she turned her face towards the speaker of the voice.
"Always."Bo smirked at their close proximity.
In that moment he wanted nothing more than to connect their lips and kiss the girl.
So he did.

Without thinking twice, Bo placed his hands on Y/n's hips and connected their lips.
It was an electrifying kiss, sparks flew from the two of them.
This feeling, this lust, this love, has been a feeling the two have felt for one another for years...
It was about time they'd discovered the beauty within the other lips.

"OH SHIT BICHETTE BAGGED THE COACHES DAUGHTER!" A teammate yelled causing the team to eye the pair who were in the middle of a heated make out.

Laughter and cheer surround the pair, Bo's teammates shouting about how it was time that the two realized their feelings for each other.
All was happy, until John Schneider caught sight of his Star player locking lips with his precious daughter.

Even though the man didn't quite approve of seeing the sight in front of him, he was very happy, he knew how much Bo needed someone like Y/n and how much she needed Bo.
All was well in Y/n's world.
Even better because she had Bo.

___________________________________________
~Authors Note~

Bo imagine

This is written in third person, and I actually really like the way this whole imagine turned out... which is surprising because I don't like Bichette, I'm probably the only one...
But who knows, maybe something will persuade me into liking him.

I hope you all enjoy this lovely imagine, that I'm very proud of 😩🙏🏻

Until the next chapter, much love!🩷