𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐩𝐞

•Clue•

Halloween parties, there were so many around this time of year, New York is huge, the population even bigger, parties were on every corner.
But there were none quite like the 'party' being thrown in the Volpe household.

The Volpe household consisted of five friends dressed as board game characters.
Anthony himself dressed as Professor Plum.
Austin Wells dressed as Mr.Green, Jasson Dominguez dressed as Colonel Mustard.
Y/n dressed as Miss.Scarlett, Anthony's younger sister dressed as Dr.Orchid.

"Let the games begin." Anthony's father handed the group all cards, one contained the word 'killer' which told the person that they were in charge of taking out the group.
Certainly not how you play the board game, but this was Volpe's party, and he made the rules.

Each of the five kids stared at one another tentatively, all of their thoughts already trying to figure out who the killer is.

The group split up, all trying to find clues that had been planted around the property.
It wasn't long before the first body had been found.
Olivia Volpe laid on the ground outside, picking the grass as she waited for someone to find her 'lifeless body.'
"Oh Livy." Y/n chuckled as she stared at the girl who looked bored to death.
"Finally, I've been here forever!" She threw her hands up, "you all would be horrible detectives."
"TONY!" Y/n shouted causing the Volpe girl to jump.

The rules were to call out someone's name when a body had been found, surely Y/n would look guilty, having stood there and conversed with the girl before calling for help.

"I always knew you'd be the first to die in a horror movie." Anthony nodded with a huge smile as he and the other boys walked up to the girls.
"Shut up." Olivia scoffed at her brother.
"How'd you die?" Tony asked his sister as he kneeled down and examined her body as if he were a real investigator.
"I got stabbed in the back." She sneered as she stared at the five people in front of her.
"Literally." Austin laughed.

The game went on, more 'bodies' popping up, more clues being found, giving false hope to the players as they came to many dead ends.
"Wait..." Y/n trailed off as she realized the silence that had suddenly engulfed her.
The girl looked around, spinning in circles, the house was empty, not a sound was heard.
Moments ago she heard the giggles of Jasson and Austin, but they were no longer heard.
Y/n let her curiosity get the best of her, thus leading her off to find the boys.

"Oh Wellsy." She sighed as she kneeled down next to her childhood friend.
Austin smiled at her, "Find the bastard for me."
Y/n burst out in giggles at the serious look on Austin's face.
"JASSON!" Y/n called, the boy came running down the stairs, sighing as he saw his friend 'dead' on the ground.
"Isn't it odd.." Anthony's voice sounded behind the three, causing them all to jump.
"Hmm?"
"Isn't it odd that Y/n has been at all the bodies? She's found them all..." The Volpe boy trailed off, he was trying to convince Jasson that she was the killer, but the boy 'dead' on the ground knew she was more than innocent.

"Wait! I'm not the killer!" Her argument only added fuel to his statement.
"That's what a killer would say." Jasson gasped.
Jasson and Anthony stared at one another, their eyes speaking words Y/n couldn't understand.
"Jasson! You know me!" Y/n sighed, she knew she was about to be tag teamed by the boys, but she wouldn't go down without a fight.

She did go down without a fight, both the boys had easily grabbed her by an arm and carried her into the living room where Anthony's father had been waiting.
"You've come to argue your case?" The man asked.
Jasson began, "She's found every body so far, it's her."
Anthony's father nodded his head, watching the three intently, if he said 'no' it would give away the identity of who the 'killer' really was.
But if he agreed, the 'killer' would win the game.
Therefore, the man shook his head, "You don't have enough evidence."
Jasson sighed and Anthony shook his head, the man sent the three on their way allowing them to finish the game.

"You know..." Anthony's voice spooked the girl as she read over a clue.
"Hmm?"
"You look very hot." He smirked at his crush.
"Thanks Volpe." She giggled.
She'd been wearing a red dress, and thigh high red boots, with matching scarlet red lipstick.
"Mhm." He laid his hands on her waist, his touch was cold against her exposed skin.
A chill ran down her spine as realization hit her.

All this time, Anthony had been the quietest, not making accusations until he tried to convict the girl. He knew if he took her out, he'd easily get Jasson out.
After all, Y/n was the smartest here.
"Hey Tony?" She piped up, spinning around.
"Yes?"
"Have you ever..." Y/n trailed off as she caught sight of Jasson through her periphery.
A small smirk crept onto her face, discreetly she waved her hand at the boy who stood in the corner, quite as a mouse.

"Have I ever what?" Anthony inched closer, his hand reaching behind him.
"Wanted to do..." The girl wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her lips to his.
"This." She connected their lips, seducing the boy.
Anthony was quick to drop his lead-pipe and wrap his hands around her waist, quickly hoisting her up and holding her against the wall as he held her thighs around his waist.
"Caught you." She smirked, pulling away from the boy as Jasson walked over.
"What?" He asked in disbelief, the kiss had stunned him.
"You're the killer." Jasson nodded towards the lead pipe on the floor.

They'd all had the chance to choose their own weapon, all taking turns of course, so one wouldn't see what the other was getting.
Each victim had been killed by a lead pipe or a knife.
In this case, the Volpe boy possessed both.

The girl in front of him smiled in content with herself.
Though it'd taken her longer than intended to figure him out, she still felt proud of herself for figuring the boy out.
"Can't believe you tried to frame Y/n!" Jasson scoffed as he grabbed the girls hand and pulled her towards him.
Volpe continued to stare at the pair in disbelief.
"You seduced me!"
"She had to do what she had to do." Jasson laughed as he noticed the smear of red lipstick on the boys lips.

Later, after the 'murder' case had been solved, and Anthony was proven guilty, the kids had gathered in the living room to spend the rest of their night watching horror movies and eating snacks.

__________________________________________
~Authors Note~

That was a bad ending, and I don't know if this imagine makes any sense, but I just finished the book "All Good People Here" by Ashley Flowers, and I needed to create a "murder mystery" of some sort.
So I hope this all makes sense!!

Much love!🩷