𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐉𝐫

•te amo! Chico estúpido•

If there was one person Y/n hated in this world, it was Fernando Tatis Jr.
She hated his big ego, his cocky remarks, his self absorbed personality.
She despised the boy with everything in her.

Fernando despised Y/n with everything in him.
He hated her kindness, her ability to speak so easily to others, he hated the way she seemed so perfect.

"Morning Juan." The y/h/c haired girl skipped into the Padres clubhouse.
The Padres had a day game, which called for them all to be there earlier than usual.
"Morning sunshine." He cracked a smile at his favorite girl.
Y/n blushed at the nickname Juan used on the daily.
"Eww, stop flirting." Yu groaned as he watched the pair share looks of adoration with one another.
"conseguir una habitación." Tatis rolled his eyes as he turned his nose up at the pair.
"Mind your own, Tatis." The girl rolled her eyes as she placed herself in Juan's lap.

Fernando hated the sight of Y/n and Juan together.
Juan was his best friend, but anytime he saw the pair together he wanted to rip him apart.
He hated the way Y/n laughed at Juan's jokes, the way she made herself so comfortable in his embrace, the way she said his name.
He hated all the nicknames Juan had for her, he hated every single touch Juan placed upon the girl. He hated them together.

"Yeah, mind your own baby boyyy." Blake joked as he walked into the room with the others.
"I brought donuts!" He smiled as he held up three dozen boxes of donuts.
The few players that were in the room jumped at the word 'donuts' all running towards Blake reaching towards the boxes, ultimately leaving him empty handed and in shock.
"God damn animals." He frowned making his way over to Juan and Y/n.
"Morning Blakey." The y/h/c haired girl giggled as she ruffled Blake's hair.
"Morning." He frowned as he watched the team eat the donuts, he hadn't even gotten one.
"I have a secret." Y/n smiled at Blake.
"Spill." He smirked.

One thing about Y/n and Blake, they were the gossip girls you never wanted to encounter if you had a dirty secret.

"I have chocolate donuts on the way." She giggled in Blake's ear.
"Really??" He smiled from ear to ear.
"Really." She'd noticed Blake's saddened state over not getting a donut he'd bought, so she thought she'd share the chocolate donuts she bought for her and Juan.
"You're god sent." Blake bowed at the girls feet jokingly.
"Sí Ella es..." Juan breathed as he continued to play with the girls hair.
"You're too sweet." Y/n giggled.

"Ai juan ¿qué pasa contigo y Y/n?" Fernando asked his best friend as he fell into step next to him.
"Que?"
"Tú y Y/N, ¿estáis juntos?" Fernando's blood boiled at the thought of Juan saying yes.
"No." Juan shook his head laughing.
"Bien." Fernando sighed, his blood no longer boiled at the thought of the pair dating.
"¿por qué es eso bueno?" Juan raised a brow at the taller boy.
"Que? Adios!" Fernando quickly ran off towards his spot in the right field.

"raro..." Juan muttered to himself as he made his way into the left field.
"What's weird?" Yu asked as he walked next to Juan.
"Tatis asked me if Y/n and I were dating." Juan shrugged looking over to the right field.
"Well that's normal, everyone's been wondering that." Yu shrugged not understanding.
"And then he said 'good' when I told him we're not dating." Juan looked at the taller man with a face of confusion.
"Good?" Yu stopped and stared at the boy in front of him.
"Sí."
"Extraño de hecho." Yu agreed with Juan.

As the game went on Y/n sat in the dugout watching her team play their asses off.
But she couldn't help but notice the glances Fernando sent her way every few seconds, glances she wanted more of.
"Do you have a staring problem?" She scoffed towards Fernando.
"No, i'm just being blinded by that ugly ass necklace you're wearing." Fernando shot as he pointed to the necklace Juan had given Y/n for her 16th birthday.
Y/n frowned at the insult towards her necklace, she'd cherished that necklace more than most things.
"Asshole." She frowned as she walked away from the older.