𝐊𝐢𝐤𝐞́ 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳

•Fade Into You•

Do you ever have feelings for a person, but you can't tell them? You're too afraid to let them love you back, but you're also afraid of rejection.
You can't decide whether you want to risk your heart...

Well, Y/n Y/l/n is in the same boat.
"Kiké." The girl giggled as the man held his hand over her eyes.
Moments before they'd been in the car, the girls nerves going crazy as she wracked her brain with what Kiké could possibly be surprising her with.

"Shh, it's okay, I promise." The man reassured, he knew how much her anxiety could spike, she got anxious at the smallest things, but he loved her, and he was willing to help her and be patient with her.

"Are you ready?" Kiké asked the girl.
Y/n breathed in the scent of the air around her, the air smelled of lake water, the summer air, and the smell of wildflowers.
Her favorite.

"As I'll ever be." In all honesty she was terrified, Kiké's surprises could range from a sweet note and a bouquet of tulips, to skydiving.

"Kiké!" The girl gasped as she took in the beauty around her.
A single plaid quilt laid in the middle of a freshly mowed field, a lake to the right, and a field of wildflowers behind them.
It was quite the view.

On the blanket sat a picnic basket, it consisted of cold sandwiches, lemonade, and sweets, all Y/n's favorite sweets.
Who knew the second baseman was such a romantic.

"This is so beautiful." Y/n let go of the man's hand and walked towards the edge of the lake.
She quickly slipped her sandals off and dipped her toes in the water, an immediate sense of serendipity fell over the girl.

With the warm sun beating down on her, and the cool water splashing on her feet, the girl had never felt more relaxed.
Kiké watched the girl in awe, he'd always thought her to be the prettiest girl, the sweetest soul.
He always wanted her to be his forever love.

He could never risk ruining their friendship, for the girl meant to much to him.
So he kept quiet, he watched her, his whole life, he watched her fall in love with guys who didn't deserve her.

But that would all change today.

"Y/n." He called out to the girl.
"Yes?"
"Let's eat, you've not ate today." He held his hand out to the girl, she took his hand with a mischievous smile.
Before Kiké knew what was happening he was in the water, fully clothed, the love of his life laughing to the point of tears.

"Y/n!" He called as he stared at the laughing girl.
"Get in here!"
"Oh no! I don't have a swim suit!" The girl made excuses.
"Too bad." Kiké grabbed the girls feet and pulled her into the water despite her protests.

"Kiké! No! I'm wearing white!"
"So?" Kiké had no clue what the girl had meant til he saw her bra through the white shirt she'd been wearing.
"You dingbat!" She giggled as she splashed around in the water.
"I thought you were mad?!"
"I am."
"What?"
"Kiké, I love you." The girl placed herself in front of him.

Kiké stared at her, he hadn't believed he heard her correctly, "what?"
"You heard me Kiké..." Y/n stared at the man in front of her, she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck.
She was making the first move.

"You do?" Kiké whispered as he watched her lips inch closer to his.
"So much." Y/n's lips made contact with Kiké's, in that moment, everything seemed to heighten.
The birds chirps became louder, the waters began to move faster around them, the wind picked up, and their hearts were beating faster, louder.

Everything was clear.
"I love you so much." He whispered once they'd pulled away.
Y/n nodded her head with a small smile placed on her lips, Kiké had always been hers, and he always would be.

__________________________________________
~Authors Note~

Kiké imagine!

I have no clue who this man is, but my friends are head over heels for him... so this is for them, so enjoy to my friends and everyone else who reads!!

Until the next chapter, much love!🩷