𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥

Great•

If there was anyone Y/n hated in this world it was definitely Patrick Sandoval.
There was no apparent reason for the girl to hate him, after all he's quit charming, has great looks, and he's a funny guy.
It seems as though he's impossible to hate, especially to the Angels fandom.
This hatred wasn't shared though, Patrick was quite fond of the girl, even with her hating him.

Y/n became the Angels photographer in 2018, having been a photographer for the Yankees prior she was well known in the baseball community.
The girl had gotten in a year or of photography for the Angels, before Sandoval came along.
Once he did, boy did her job become a whole lot harder.

"Morning Sho," the h/c haired girl smiled at the starting pitcher.
"Morning Y/n/n," the boy waved and gave the girl a large smile.
In Y/n's time with the Angels she formed quite a few bonds with the players, Shohei being one of her favorites.

Y/n waved to some of the other players as she walked through the facility, she was asked to photograph the boys during practice.
A pre-game photo shoot if you will.
"What? I don't get a good morning?" The agitating voice of Patrick Sandoval asked sarcastically.
"Oh I'm so sorry, good morning Patty, how did you sleep? Well I hope." The girl scoffed.
"No need for the sarcasm doll," he chuckled.
Y/n rolled her eyes at his pet names, she quickened her pace wanting to get away from him.
"I don't bite," he laughed out loud.
"Leave her alone Pat," Ohtani sighed.

Y/n had no more interruptions after the small interaction with Sandoval.
She spent her morning photographing the boys as they warmed up and practiced.
She interacted with a few, just making small talk, one of the players even bought her a coffee.

"Wait, Y/n can you take a picture of us?" A player asked as he ran towards another player.
Y/n nodded her head.
Mike trout and Mickey Moniak posed for a photo, a silly pose that caused the girl to laugh out loud.
"Done!" Y/n smiled at the two boys in front of her.
"Awsome," Mickey chuckled looking at the camera.
"Please make sure that gets in the Instagram photo shoot," Mike laughed.
"Will do." The girl smiled and laughed softly.

Y/n began packing up her camera, she was starved.
She'd been planning to grab lunch somewhere after this shoot, she hadn't had time for breakfast.
"Where are you going?" The agitating voice came back.
"Why are you everywhere?" Y/n sighed.
"I work here," he shrugged.
Y/n rolled her eyes.
"What do you want Patrick?"
"To take you out," he smirked.
"Yeah right."
Patrick made no sarcastic comment, no laugh, no teasing comment. He stood in front of her with a straight face.

He was very serious, he wanted to take the girl out.
He's always wanted to.
"Why?"
"Why what?" He frowned, suddenly confused.
"Why do you wanna take me out?"
"The better question is, why wouldn't I?"
Y/n sighed and ran a hand through her hair.
"Is this a joke? A dare? A bet?" She questioned.
"No! This is real, let me take you out."
Y/n thought for a moment, she stared back at the man she hated.
"I don't know..." she looked at the ground.
"Please, one date. If you don't like it you can leave and you never have to talk to me again." He pushed.
"Fine," Y/n sighed.

Surely she wouldn't regret her decision, or maybe she would. She couldn't stop over thinking as she got ready.
He'd told her to wear something nice, so she put on a white dress that stopped mid thigh, she wore her sandals that laced up her legs.
She smiled at herself in the mirror, taking in her appearance.
"It's okay, you look great!" She tried to hype herself up in the mirror.

"Wow," Patrick breathed out as he watched the h/c haired girl walk into the restaurant.
Y/n smiled in awe as she stared at the lights around the place, it was beautiful.
"You look, wow," he swallowed as he pulled the girls chair out.
"Is that a compliment?" She joked.
"Yes, yes you look beautiful," he pushed her chair in.
"Thank you, Patrick," she blushed.
Internally she face palmed at the fact she was blushing over the man she hates.

The two conversed over their meal, it was awkward at first but they eased into the conversation leaving no space for awkwardness.
"This was really—" Y/n paused.
"Sweet, really sweet of you Patrick."
"It's nothing," he shrugged insecurely.
"Maybe... we could do this again?" Y/n asked hopefully.
"Yes!" Patrick replied excitedly.
"Great," she giggled.
"Great." He smiled.

_________________________________________________
~Authors Note~

Patrick Sandoval imagine

This was a request, it's not like the Juan Soto one.
So I apologize for that, but to whoever requested and whoever reads I hope you like it nonetheless.

Much love🫶🏻