𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥

•Jealous, Jealous, Jealous•

The h/c haired girl walked into the kitchen, her eyes spotting the mug of coffee on the counter.
A small sticky note was left next to it, it read;

     I had to leave early for the gym, enjoy your morning coffee :)
    Love, Blake

Y/n smiled to herself, she picked up the mug and took a sip of the coffee Blake had left for her.
Her eyes closed as she sipped on the sugary drink, Blake knew how she liked her coffee, and he made it well.
She grabbed the note and began back to the bedroom, she was going to put the note in a box, one of which she has every other note Blake had ever written for her.

Y/n sat on the bed, pulling the blankets over her exposed legs.
She grabbed her book off of the nightstand and opened it up, she read over the pages while sipping her coffee.
She spent an hour or so reading her book.
She would've kept reading but it was interrupted by her phone buzzing.

Nando⭐️👶
you wanna hang out?

Y/n read the message form Fernando, she considered telling him no and staying in bed to read her book, but she decided against it.

y/n
Sure, what do you wanna do?

Y/n pushed the blanket off of her legs, slipping her book mark into her book and placing it back on the nightstand.
She got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom, beginning to get ready to hang out with Fernando.

Nando⭐️👶
Donuts?

Y/n smiled at her phone as she slipped a pair of leggings on.

y/n
Absolutely! I'll meet you there, see you soon :)

The girl moved her phone aside and continued to get dressed, she wore a pair of black leggings, and an oversized Padres sweatshirt, it was Blake's.
She put on her converse and added a small layer of mascara.

Y/n grabbed her wallet and headed to her car, she thought about leaving a note for Blake but she decided against it.
She was sure she'd be back before him.

"The woman of the hour," Fernando chuckled as he saw Y/n walking up to the table he was sat at.
"Hi," she hugged the boy.
"How are you?"
"I'm good," he smiled sadly.
Y/n nodded her head, she understood what that sad smile meant, everyone had been so against him lately.

Y/n gave him a smile, "You look good."
"I feel good, kinda," he chuckled.
"You'll get there," she assured.
Fernando nodded his head.
The pair stood up and walked towards the case of donuts.
The two conversed over which donuts to try, they had a thing where they tried a new donut every time they went for donuts.
"We should get that one," Fernando pointed to a green donut.
"I don't know Nando, that doesn't look too good," Y/n sighed as she stared at the green donut labeled 'mystery.'
"We'll take the mystery donut!"
Y/n laughed lightly and shook her head.

"I'm scared!"
"Don't be, it's a donut."
"Nando!"
"It won't kill us!"
"It might."
"Shut up," Fernando took a large bite of the donut, slowly chewing.
"How is it?" Y/n asked curiously.
"Good, really fucking good," he went for another bite.
"Let me try!" She took the donut.
Fernando frowned at his now empty hands.

"Well?" Fernando watched the girl chew the donut.
Y/n shook her head, "I don't like it."
"Well I do," he took the donut from her hands and shoved the rest of it in his mouth.
"Ew," Y/n rolled her eyes at him.

Blake(loml)😍❤️‍🩹
Hey bub, where are you?

Y/n grabbed her phone and looked at the message from Blake, she raised an eyebrow, she didn't think he was home yet.
"What's wrong?" Fernando asked, a mouth full of donut.
"Don't chew with your mouth full."
Fernando rolled his eyes.

y/n
I'm with Nando, we got donuts..
But I'll be back soon!

Blake(loml)😍❤️‍🩹
Oh...
ok! See ya soon.. I guess.

Y/n frowned, she could tell Blake was upset but she wasn't sure why.
"I should go," she sighed as she looked at Fernando.
"Aww no, why?" The boy whined.
"Blake."
"Oh alright," the boy frowned.
"You'll live," she chuckled as the boy dramatically sighed.
"Will I?"
"Yes, if the donut doesn't kill you."

"BLAKE!" Y/n shouted as she walked into the house.
She kicked her shoes off and headed for the stairs.
"Blake, my love I'm back," she spoke as she walked into their bedroom.
She frowned when she found that Blake wasn't in there.
She walked through the fairly large house, finding no signs of Blake.
She walked out to the garage where they had an in-home gym. It was small, that's why Blake rarely used it.

"Blake!" She smiled widely as she finally found the man.
"I've missed you," she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head in his chest.
"I bet you did," he spoke bitterly.
Y/n frowned, tears welling in her eyes at the bitter tone he'd used towards her.
"How was your time with Tatis?" He scoffed.
"It was fine, why are you acting like an ass?"
"Me? An ass?" He laughed pushing her off of him.
"Yes," her frown deepened.
"You left and didn't even tell me you were leaving, I came home and you were gone and I had no idea what happened, but I'm the ass."
"Blake! I thought I'd be back before you, otherwise I would've left a note or sent a text," she sighed.
"What's with you and Tatis?" Blake asked insecurely.
"He's my best friend Blake, you know that," Y/n sat down on the bench.
"Since we were little," she added.
Blake stared at the ground, he knew they've been friends since they were kids, but he hated their close knit bond.

"Blake, are you jealous?" Y/n wondered aloud.
Blake looked up at Y/n and said "absolutely not."
Y/n smirked, standing from her spot she took a step forward. Now standing in front of Blake.
"You're jealous," she giggled.
She placed her hands on either side of his face.
"I am not!"
"You are."
Blake stared at her, "so what if I am?"
"You don't have to be, he's just a friend, i'd never date him nor consider a relationship with him," she assured.
"I love you, Blake."
"Only you."
"I'm sorry," he apologized.
"For overreacting, I just— coach was getting on my ass earlier and I just wanted to come home to you," Blake sighed, he dropped his head and rested his forehead on hers.
"My love," she sighed.
Y/n grabbed his hand and pulled him behind her.
The pair walked through the house and ended up in their bedroom.

"Come here," Y/n signaled for Blake to lay down.
The boy laid his head on her chest, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you too, jealous boy," She giggled.
"Shut up!"
"I'm never letting you live that down, Blake."

_______________________________________________
~Authors Note~

Hi loves!

I've been pretty inactive on this book, I apologize.
I've been sick for the past week or so and my energy and motivation have been so off balance, on top of that I have school work, and my motivation has been low for this book.
I know I have a handful of requests, I haven't forgot about them, they are in my notes and I'll get to the soon, hopefully.

Thank you to everyone who's been so patient, I hope you enjoy this.

Much love♥️