𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐡𝐦

Winner, Winner•

Watching my husband in the playoffs is the most competitive I've ever seen him. Of course he's competitive in his every day games, but there was a lot more to the playoffs, he wanted to win. He and his team wanted the World Series in their hands.

So they took it, working their asses off day after day, training, making themselves better with each day, they went out on the field today and won the World Series.

And for the first time in weeks it felt like I could breath, I was no longer holding my breath with that overwhelming fear that they wouldn't make it, I could breath because they did make it. They made it farther than expected.

"ALEX!" I shouted over the large crowd as I made my way to the field.
"Hi," he chuckled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.
"Hi."
I was speechless, as was he. It feels as though there are no words I could say to express my love for him in this moment.
"I'm so proud of you Alex," I placed my hands on either side of his face. "So beyond proud."
Alex nodded his head, a small smile grazing his lips.
"Thank you."
"I love you," I connected our lips.
"I love you more."

I stood in the family area waiting for Alex to finish up with all his duties. It felt so surreal, the crowds were still cheering, red filled the stadium, it was so loud, so surreal. Players were hugging wives, family members, children, etc.

"You ready?" Alex whispered in my ear from behind me.
I hadn't been paying attention, I was too busy admiring the energy of the stadium.
"Yes."

It was a silent ride home, Alex held my hand in his. Soft music played through the car, but no words were shared between us, it was just the moment, one we'd have forever.

Once we arrived back at our house the energy was still buzzing, even if it was just between the two of us. Alex wasted no time in removing my clothes, things were quick to escalate, and the rest is history.

___________________________________________
~Authors Note~

Hi loves, I hope you're all doing well.
I'm sorry for having been so inactive as of late, I've not had much motivation or ideas to write. I'd rather not write than put out bad stories. I know this imagine is certainly not my best but I hope you like it...

Much love🤍