𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐉𝐫.

•Morning Walks•

One thing about the Gurriel couple, they'd take a morning walk any chance they got. Both of them had very busy schedules, a morning walk was one of those moments where they felt like they could catch up and be with one another. It was a peaceful walk, sometimes a loud silence while they held hands and admired the scenery, other times it was full of giggles and spoken words, no matter the day you could find the pair somewhere on a morning walk.

"Good morning," Lourdes whispered in his wife's ear.
The woman smiled, her eyes still shut, having just awoke from the sun peeking through their curtains.
"Good morning," her soft voice whispered back. "How'd you sleep my love?" The man moved her hair from her face and placed a small kiss on the corner of her mouth. "Very good, how about you?" Her smile was wide as the man pulled her into him. "I slept good."

The pair laid in bed, wrapped in the others arms, soaking in the warm embrace of one another. Most mornings looked like this. The pair would lay together, holding onto each other tightly, then they'd get ready for their morning walk.

"Ready?" The colorful haired man smiled at his wife.
The woman stood in the bathroom, in front of a long mirror fixing her hair. "Yes!" The girl grabbed her husbands hand, her keys and a beanie to throw on for the chilly morning ahead.

"You look cute," Lourdes smile at his wife while grabbing ahold of her hand and intertwining their fingers. "Thank you," she pressed a small kiss to his cheek. "It's a chilly morning," she added. Lourdes nodded in agreement.

"How's training going?" The girl broke the silence. "Good, almost done, then I'll be home more," Lourdes smiled. Y/n nodded at the man with a small smile. "I've missed you a lot," she frowned. "I've missed you as well, Amor."
Y/n leaned into the man's side with a sad smile lining her face. "I promise I'll be around more once trainings over," he held his hand in hers and pressed a small kiss to it. "I believe you," she smiled.
"I love you," Lourdes kissed the girl, stopping her in her tracks. "And I love you, so much."

________________________________________________
~Author Note~

This is very short, my apologies, it's all I could come up with, nonetheless I hope you like it!!

Much love!🩷