𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫

•Finally yours•

Y/n is the photographer for the Cleveland Gaurdians, which requires her to form a small bond between each of the players.
She's done so quite easily, having been an extrovert all her life and finally getting her dream job, she was quick to form bonds with each player, even the new ones that come along unexpectedly.

There's one player specifically that she's formed a bond with, maybe something more than friendship.

Shane Bieber.
The starting pitcher for the Cleveland Guardians.
Y/n and Shane have been close for a while, him being one of the first people she'd become friends with when she joined the social team with the guards.

It was no secret that there was tension between the two, she was a very good looking woman, none of the players had held back their statements about how attractive Y/n was.

She never paid them any mind of-course, she only had her eyes set on Shane.
She wanted him in every single way, the good and the bad, she wanted it all.
She wanted him, and it was just a matter of time before she got what she wanted.

"Y/n." Josh Naylor smiled at the photographer as he held up a peace sign.
"Josh, how's your morning been?" The woman took a few more snaps of the boy.
"Busy." He nodded at the camera once more allowing the girl to get the perfect shot.
It would definitely be on an Instagram post later.

"Morning sweetheart." The girl heard causing an immediate smile to overtake her face.
"Shane." The flirtation-ship between the two was sickening, they needed to get together already.
"You look good." Y/n spoke as she eyed the pitcher.
"Don't I always." He smirked walking in front of her and resting his hands on her waist.
"Got me there." She smiled up at him.
She wasn't shy to his touch, they've never kissed nor hooked up, but there was always some sort of physical contact between the pair.

"You look good too, very good. These new?" He asked peering at the girls ass.
"How'd you know?"
"They make your ass look good." He smirked at her causing her to roll her eyes.
"Get out of here." She shook her head pushing off of him and moving away to get a good shot of him.
"I'm just too good looking." He smirked as he posed for the camera.
"And cocky."
Shane nodded his head pointing at the girl, "that's all you baby doll."
And with that the pitcher was gone.

"Saw you and Y/n this morning." Bo chuckled while watching Shane warm up.
"Yeah?"
"Why don't you just ask her out already?"
"We've talked about this." Shane rolled his eyes at the Naylor boy.
Time and time again Shane had told his teammates how the two would never date cause he didn't feel good enough for the girl, he didn't think she felt the same way, and it was unprofessional.

"C'mon Shane! She's so into you!" Josh added as he joined in on the conversation.
"He's right." Bo nodded eagerly.
"I don't think s-" Shane was cut off by Bo throwing a glove at him.
"Stop doubting yourself Bieber! She wants you! Do you really think she would flirt back, or ignore all these other men if she didn't want you?" The sudden outburst had confused Shane, he wasn't sure why it was such a big deal.

"Bo is right Shane, just ask the girl out. It's killing us all." Josh sighed.
"How?"
"Because we want you together!" He shouted at Shane.
Shane said nothing else to the Naylor boys, he simply walked off.

To find his girl.

"Y/n!" Shane called catching the girl before she left.
"Hi Shane." She smiled as she packed her camera up.
Shane stared at the girl, he wasn't sure how to go about this.
"Are you okay?"
"Y/n... I like you." Shane sighed, he felt like an idiot, he was beginning to stutter over his words, it was a new feeling to him.

"I like you too babe." She chuckled and began walking off.
Shane followed in suite, "No, Y/n, I want to take you out on a date." He breathed, it was a relief to get it off of his chest, but now he had the fear of her saying no.

"Finally!" She placed her equipment on the ground and walked up to Shane.
"Finally?"
"I've been waiting for you to ask that for ages."
"Oh? Have you now?" He smirked down at the girl, all his fears were gone.
"I have." She smiled as the man lifted her off the ground, he's hands held her butt while her hands made their way around his neck and into his hair,
"This is so unprofessional." He whispered as their lips closed on one another.
"Rules are meant to be broken."

___________________________________________
~Authors Note~

Why would this make for a good book?!?

Like the beginning being how she got her dream job, and the start of Shane & Y/n's friendship and then every event after leading to their date and then like them getting married or something?!?

Idk what I'm saying, but I hope you enjoy this!

Until the next chapter, much love!🩷