Chapter 12 Grayson

After Nancy had told what had happened he had slammed down the phone.
How dare someone take what was his. When Nancy told him she had presented as an omega he had almost lost his shit. Just as he had something so fucking precious in his hands, someone snatched it from him. He should never have left. And why had he left? For his stupid fucking wife. His stupid, baron fucking Alpha of a wife. She had cost him an omega.
He stormed into the bedroom of the hotel suite.
"Pack your bags, we are leaving within the hour." He snapped at his wife.
She jumped up from where she had been sitting reading a book.
"Why darling, we have paid for another few days yet, let's stay and take full advantage."
He whipped round on his wife.
"I said we are fucking leaving Leilani. Do I make myself clear?"
He flew around the bedroom throwing things into his bag. It took him no longer than ten minutes to pack his stuff, but his wife seemed to be dragging her heels.
"If you don't speed the fuck up Leilani, I will leave without you."
His wife was visibly shaken by his aggression. But he didn't care.
All the time he had been here, fucking this stupid woman, imagining he was fucking the girl at home, the girl he had only abstained from because of this woman. All the time he could have been at home fucking a real omega.
Not only that, now he knew he could have been fucking a real omega, the fucking omega was gone, fucking stolen. He could barely contain his anger.
What had doing the 'right thing' cost him?
Why hadn't Nancy called him sooner? If he had been there these arseholes would never have dreamt of stealing from him. If he had been there he would be ball deep in an omega by now, not ball deep, knot deep - FUCK!!!
He was sat drumming his fingers on the arm of a hard backed chair, when his wife decided to grace him with her presence.
Her eyes were red and he knew she had been crying. But he didn't care, all he cared about was getting home and starting the search.
There was no way in hell they would get away with this. He would get his omega back if it was the last fucking thing he did.