Chapter 19 Darius

As Darius lay with Amira's head on his chest, he was numb and unable to move. What ever had just taken place between them, was life changing. There was no doubt in his mind now that she was his. Why hadn't he bitten and claimed her?
He didn't know why, his instincts had taken a firm hold of his body and had controlled all his actions. He knew on some level he had hurt her, but had he? As she cried out for him to stop - she was the one pulling him in deeper. They had both been lost to their nature.
What his nature had spurred him on to do, couldn't be described in words.
He had felt that moment he had broken through her cervix. The point at the end of his cock made complete sense now. He knew that it was the point that had pushed through and made sure his seed was deposited deep inside her womb.
As it had penetrated her cervix, the pleasure he had felt was immeasurable. Nothing on earth felt that good and he was hooked. Addicted. She was never leaving him, she was his and next time he took her he would make sure he claimed.
The sex had been unbelievable. His head span as he remembered the heat of her tight pussy. How it had moulded its self to him so that he was in contact with every part of her insides, every thrust received maximum sensation as she fitted him perfectly. He looked down at her and knew she was spent. If he could get his own way he would start all over again.
But he knew she needed to rest. He carefully slipped from under her. Then lifted her and carried her through to the bed. He didn't think he would be able to sleep, but he definitely wasn't leaving her side. He deposited her gently on the bed, then climbed on himself. He knelt next to her just looking for just a few minutes or maybe more. This was kinda creepy, wasn't it?  His feelings towards her were changing, and the need to protect and rule her was incredibly strong.
He was reluctant to cover her up and remove her beautiful body from his view, but her skin was showing signs of the cold with little goose bumps spreading over it. He went over to the ottoman and pulled out another fur. Climbing back on the bed he rearranged the fur to cover them both.
While he had been getting the fur she had turned to her side and was huddled into the foetal position. He gently pulled her to him, her back to his chest and enveloped her with his body.
Her soft breathing calmed him and it wasn't long before he too followed and slept.

Darius woke in the early morning. He could see the rays of the new day's sun shining through the gap in the curtains.
He felt so content, lying here naked with Amira in his arms. They must have been so tired, from their escapades last night that he had awoken in the exact same position in which he fell asleep. He inhaled her hair, and he started to think back over last night. It had been the most intense experience of his life. He had never really believed in the draw of an omega, but now he knew it all to be true. The way she had taken his cock, no Alpha female he had been with, had ever been able to take all of him, but his little omega, she was made just for him. He thanked the goddess for her perfection.
The thoughts of last night had, of course, immediately shot all his blood straight to his cock. And he found himself with a hard on seated perfectly at the entrance of Amira's pussy and he hadn't even had to move. He wanted inside her.
Would she wake if he just slipped the tip in?
Oh goddess what had his omega done to him, he had never had thoughts like this before. He had never  been so tempted by a female before.
He could feel the point of his cock rubbing against her opening when he breathed, sending little zings of pleasure to his balls and his arousal was growing - literally.
Would she be wet enough without slick to take his head.
Oh goddess, her slick, it had tasted like nectar, the moment he tasted it, he felt the power it wielded coursing through his veins - even today he felt ten times stronger than yesterday. It didn't just bring fourth his knot, it brought forward his Alpha. After having her - he was whole. He was at one with his dynamic, not at odds like the modern world had taught him to be. The power of the omega was much more than sexual, it was spiritual and physical too.

He couldn't resist. Her entrance was right there, and he only wanted to slip the head in, nothing more.
He began to slowly rock his hips, running the head through the lips of her opening. Fuck, she felt so fucking good and she was still wet from last night. He began to gently probe with his cock searching out the exact position where it would just slip right it in. As he did so the point, on his head, rubbed against her wet lips, his most sensitive spot was being stimulated beyond belief.
Suppressing a groan when he finally found it, his head slid in just a little, her lips parting perfectly for him. Oh fuck yes!
He pushed a little harder and a little more went in. The whole head wasn't in yet but fuck she felt good. He pushed in a little further, their was resistance but it only served as more friction as he rocked gently back and fourth. With each rock he went just a little deeper. Oh shit - his head popped fully in and he knew this was the place he told himself he would stop at and he knew he should stop before he got past the point of no return. But her body called to him. So would he stop? He tried, he really tried to pull out but deep inside of him his Alpha roared.
Then that was it - his Alpha leapt forward to the for front of his mind and took over. He thrust forward with as much force as he could - seating himself fully inside. Fuuuuck! At the same instance three things happened, Darius rolled her forward so she was now face down on the bed with him on top of her, his weight pinning her down on the mattress. He also  felt her stiffen a second before she screamed. Oh goddess she screamed, an ear piercing scream that should have made him retreat.
But did he? No!
He lay there and used his toes to push him in just a fraction deeper, but he did afford her the courtesy of remaining still for moment, to help her adjust. At least that's what he told himself, but on a deeper level he knew the scream had triggered something in his Alpha and he was using every bit of restraint right now, before his Alpha was completely let loose.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck Darius no please no." She uttered in panic, scrabbling for purchase, below him, trying to pull away and escape him.
It was like an out of body experience, he could see what he was doing and knew it to be completely wrong, he knew he was probably hurting her, but could he stop himself? No!
Then, emanating from deep inside him (he didn't know where), he purred!
As he did so her whole body changed, the stiffness in her muscles vanished. To say she visibly relaxed was wrong because she gasped, and began to push back into him, encouraging him by taking him to the edge.
"I'm sorry Amira." He panted. "So so sorry." He knew what his Alpha was about to do, but had no will to stop it.
He spread her legs with his knees and began to hammer - hard - into her.
Her hands clutched at the blankets. Her head turned from side to side and she just kept moaning the word "no" on repeat in a trance like state.
But his Alpha knew that while her voice was saying no, her body was saying yes.
She arched her back, lifting her arse in the air slightly, so he had better access, he slipped his hand round her front and began strumming her clit with his finger. Her writhing became frenzied.
He became more light headed as more blood rushed to form his knot.
He watched the small woman below him begin to panic as she felt his knot grow and once again she tried to scramble away obviously remembering the order of play from last night.
He placed his hand on her waist and pushed her waist hard into the mattress which caused her back to bow more. He knew instinctively that if he didn't get the knot in now, despite being maybe a little too large, it would never go in, so he quickly pulled back till just the tip remained in and then drove forward with force. She screamed again as her lower lips stretched and then closed around his knot, locking it inside as it butted against her pelvic bone.
They were both panting now and she relaxed her muscles and fell lax on to the bed. If she thought this was over she was very much mistaken.
He began to rock.
The feel of her pussy surrounding his knot was ecstasy her walls creating the most delightful friction as they clasped around it. Even small movements sent lightening up and down his spine and as his rocking picked up speed he felt the knot fill with his seed.
"Oh shit - oh shit - oh shit." She garbled beneath him, as the realisation of what was to come, set in. It was then she began to move.
She began to try and push him off from beneath and scramble up the bed, her panic became urgent, but his weight and his hold were just too much.
"I don't think so baby," he panted in her ear.
His rocking became faster and faster, the sensation of her tight pussy on his knot was sending him higher, the sparks started to ignite. This was bliss. He knew he was going to cum soon and he knew where he had to do it. Two words were playing loudly on repeat through his head - BREED HER! Beneath him Amira had began to moan and once again her body urged him on by pushing back on to him taking him further. She seemed like she was in a hypnotic state, and from the side he could see her glazed eyes rolling back in her head.
He felt the sparks that had ignited begin to explode and with one almighty violent thrust he felt the point slam through the narrow opening of her cervix, the pure bliss of which, sent him over the edge and boiling larva shooting up his cock as he came.
She must have too, because her pussy began to contract over and over again, milking his seed and rooting it deep within her.
Time seemed to stand still as he came over and over again, his cock shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her.
He became so sensitive it hurt, but his ejaculation kept on coming.
He didn't know his balls could hold so much, after last night he should be milked dry. But it just kept on continuing. Each spurt sending a tendril of pleasure and pain through his cock.
His last spurt left his body with a cry of relief.
And he collapsed on top of her. One last contraction of her pussy and she was spent.
They both lay still panting, his cock still inside her.
He realised he must be crushing her with his weight.
So he rolled over taking her with him.
He now lay on his back, with her on her back, on top of him. His arms laying gently round her waste. He could feel her pants as his arms raised and fell.
His cock still remained inside her body and he didn't care to remove it at all. While his cock was there all his seed remained inside, exactly where it should be.
She was silent - just heavy breaths.
He needed to say something but his voice came out as whisper. "I'm sorry Amira."
He could tell her he had no control when it came to her. He could tell her he felt this deep connection that was way beyond sex. He could tell her many things, but after what he had just done, none of that mattered.
He closed his eyes, and took some deep calming breaths.
What would happen now? Would she try to leave? He knew he wouldn't let her.
"I'm not!"
The words shocked him, did he really hear what he thought he had heard. She wriggled slightly settling on top of his body.
"It's funny." She said then paused.
He waited on her every word.
When she didn't continue he had to ask.
"What is?"
"The moment I met you Darius you smelt like home."
Her words stunned him.
She went on. " At first I couldn't understand why I felt so safe with you and why you smelt so familiar. But when we came here and I was surrounded by your scent. I knew."
"You knew what Amira?" His pulse rate picked up in anticipation of her next words.
"I knew you were my home, I was yours and you were mine. You summed it up beautifully yesterday."
He did? What had he said?
"I did?"
"Yes! You said we were 2 parts of the same puzzle and we fitted together seamlessly. I couldn't have phrased it any better."
He tightened his arms around her.
She span her body, as she did so, his cock fell from her but at this moment he didn't care.
She looked him in the face.
"Would it be crazy if I asked you to claim me?"
He looked at her beautiful face and shook his head.
"Not crazy Amira, I would consider it an honour."
Of course he didn't mention he had already decided on that last night.
She smiled and settled down on top of him, closing her eyes. After a few minutes her breathing evened out and she was asleep.
He held her tight in his arms.
Everything was perfect. His life had just taken an unexpected turn, but he couldn't be happier. He had an omega, and she had him. Everything had never felt so right with the world. His cock swelled again and rather than entering into another round of sex which his omega definitely couldn't take, he gently slipped it inside, and just took pleasure from the closeness, him inside his omega. He didn't know when he fell asleep, but he did.