The Meeting

Writer's Note: Thank you for reading. I hope you like it so far! Please vote and comment if you enjoy. Todays playlist song is The Sound of Silence by Dan Vasc. My favorite version.

----------------------------------------------------------
Jace

I was still reeling from that kiss as I entered the very cold shower. It really rocked me when she took control. I was excited, though, that she took control. She is a pure blood Alpha female, so of course, she will show dominance at times, which is fine by me. But the fact that she allowed it in the first place surprised me. But I'm not looking at a gift horse in the mouth.

The cold water helps to relieve my tension in my member. Thank goodness, or I'm going to walk around hard all the time. It's so painful to think of. I quickly shave and fix my messy hair. I find a nice pair of black slacks and a burgundy button-down shirt, then dress quickly. I did a black silk tie to finish the look. I add my black onyx cufflinks. I am forgoing the jacket, however. Damn things make me too hot.

I exit my room and knock on Reign's door.

"Who is it?" She questioned.

"Jace, my sweet!" I reply.

"I'm in my dressing gown, but you can come in." She calls back.

She is sitting at her vanity, straightening her curly red locks. This is a first. I've never seen her hair straight, and it's beautiful, but I do prefer the curls. I watch as she finishes and sweeps her hair to the left side over her shoulder. It's so much longer now. She starts applying light makeup and just looks delicious. I can feel Jinx pushing to the surface, inhaling her sweet scent. I calm immediately, knowing she is here with me, all mine now.

She turns and looks at me with the sweetest smile and says, "Oh, my my, you look so very handsome."

"Thank very much ma'am. I have to say you look stunning as well." I reply.

"I don't even have my dress on yet. Can you help me pick?" She asks.

"Of course." I reply, and walk over to her wardrobe.

The thing is packed with clothes. Luckily, mom and dad always treated her as a precious daughter. She did not want for anything but rarely asked for anything. She wasn't selfish or greedy. Always grateful and kind to everyone. How did I get so lucky? I find a sea green dress that I think will make her eyes shine. She takes the dress and goes into the bathroom to change.

As she renters the room, she takes my breath away. I take the heirloom necklace and place it back around her beautiful neck. I lean down and kiss the top of her head and wrap my arms around her from behind. I just need to feel her against me before we go and face the world together. My dad links me and tells me it's time to get started.

I pull away and take her hand, leading her out of the room. Time to face the wolves in their den.

We entered the back garden where the meeting will be held. We direct ourselves to the stage and sit at the head table. Dinner will be served following the meeting. I will speak first, and then my dad will go into the investigation. No one, not even dad's Beta, knows the full results of the investigation, and most don't even know it took place.