Alpha's Ceremony

Writer's Note : Thank you for reading! Hope you are enjoying it! Please vote and comment if you enjoy. Todays playlist song is King by Blue October.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jace

I was going out of my mind, sensing Reign's panic from the mate bond. Not bothering to dress, I run into her room in just my boxers. I see her sitting straight up in bed, drenched in sweat. Even in this state, she was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Once I see she is physically fine, I sit on her bed and pull her into my lap. I have to touch her. I have to feel her in my arms and assure she is okay. I wrap my arms around her and bury my face in her chest, inhaling her sweet scent.

I asked her what happened, and she described the dream she had. She tells me about meeting the Moon Goddess, how trouble is brewing, and what preparations we need to make.

I look up at her and smile. She lays her hand on my cheek and then softly kisses me, and that is all it takes. Passion explodes around us. After several minutes of mind-blowing kisses, we separate and pull ourselves together.

I can't leave her tonight, so I tell her to shower quickly and join me to sleep. She does as told, and quickly she is in my arms again, and holding her tight, we drift off to sleep.

Waking early, we would normally go to training, but today, many preparations need to be made for the ceremony tonight. Joining mom and dad for breakfast, Reign recounts her story to my mom and dad. I see anger brimming in my dad's face.

"The followers of the God Nocturnos.  The God of night and chaos. That has to be who the goddess was talking about. They only seek power and wealth. They don't honor our traditions faithfully anymore. If I recounted history correctly, they tried to kill the last Lunar Wolf because she refused to join them. Time is not something we have a lot of, and that is a precious commodity right now." Dad says.

"So, we've got to contact someone to increase our wards to hide her presence." I reply.

"Yes, I'll take care of it this morning. You both need to train more. Reign, you need to work on developing your powers. We will figure it out, but your strength is pivotal." Dad says.

"We chose Loreli as her Gamma. The bond was forming quickly between them, and she is very powerful and an excellent warrior. We assigned her quarters yesterday after training, and she should be settled in now." I tell them.

Dad just nods and leaves the table. He has always been the strong, silent type. We finished our meal and departed to my study. I requested every piece of information we had on the enemy. Bryan had already left everything he could find on Pack history and history of weres.

Reign excuses herself to help my mom prepare for this evening. I read everything I can about the enemy. Their tactics on battle, the use of witches, and blood lust. We really need to up our game. I will have to devise new training tactics and routines.

After hours of pouring over information with Bryan and Alex, we break for lunch. We join my family and Reign, who is escorted by a stern looking Loreli. She is taking her job very seriously, even more so after I explain the followers' tactics and style.

Dad tells us he contacted a Coven, and he is close too. They will be here before the ceremony to increase the wards on our lands.

As soon as lunch is over, mom goes back to preparations for the ceremony and sends Reign with Loreli for training. A Luna's work is never done. Often misunderstood, a Luna's job really holds the Pack together. Reign is going to shine. She is already an excellent Luna.