My Revenge

Writer's Note: Thank you for hanging out with me! If you like the content of the book, please vote and comment. Today's playlist song is The End by The Doors

----------------------------------------------------------
Stella

I will end her for all she has done to me! It's her fault I lost everything. I don't know what she is, but I know she is "special ", stupid bitch!

I decided not to go to the Pack I was assigned to and made my way to the Royal Pack. However, I couldn't get Christy to come with me.

The Royals always reward you for good information on anything that could be a threat. As I pull up to the security gates, guards surround my car. One burly wolf taps on my window, and I roll it down.

"What is your purpose in trespassing on Royal lands?" He asks with power pouring off of him.

"I have information on a powerful wolf that may be a threat to the King." I reply.

His eyes glaze over as he is linking someone. He comes back to himself and asks, " What is your name and pack you are from?"

"I am Stella Harth, daughter of Beta Harth of the Obsidian Pack. I have just been banished because I recognized the threat." I answer.

He links again and quickly tells me a guard will escort me to the castle. I will be greeted there. I get ready to pull in when a guard hops in my passenger seat. He smells amazing, and my wolf is going crazy, yelling Mine!

He inhales, and his eyes go wide, and he shouts, "Mine!" So glad I came here instead!

After regaining my composure, I ask him his name and position.

"I'm Reed Jefferies, Beta of the King." He replied.

He was hot! Like hot, hot. Silver blonde hair with streaks of copper. His eyes were the color of honey, almost amber. He had flecks of green in them. His skin was tan and yummy looking. He had tattoos covering his arms. We have to use special ink to keep them from evaporating after shifting. Usually, with our healing, they would disappear with human inks.

He clears his throat and says, "We will speak more after we speak to the King."

I nod and follow the instructions he gives me to the castle. About ten minutes later, we approach a huge structure that is opulent, to say the least.

A man and woman are standing at the entrance surrounded by guards. They are waiting what somewhat seems like impatient. I stop the car and exit the vehicle, as does Reed. Wow, he's tall.

I walk behind him, with my head down to show respect. I have to play my cards right if I plan on getting my revenge. This has to work, and I know I can twist things to make her look like she was cruel and mean. I would make her pay!

Walking up to the couple, Reed introduces me to the Alpha King and his Luna.

"Stella, this is Alpha King Jackson Richards, and his mate and Luna Harper." He says proudly.

I bow lowly and say, "It is my honor to meet you, your Magesties."

"Yes, I'm sure." The King replies smugly. "I understand you have information on a threat to me."

"Yes, your Highness." I say.

"We shall take this to my study." He says.

I follow him and his plethora of guards. I admire the inside of the castle, with marble floors and crystal chandeliers. This is what I deserve! Now I'm thankful Jace was not my mate. I will finally have what I deserve! Riches and power!

Reed touches my arm, and the sparks fly. He looks a little shocked, but leads me into the study. I am told to sit,
by the King, and Luna just sneers at me. That's okay, she will change her mind. I know how to suck up properly.

"So, what is this threat you speak of, girl?" He demands.

I dip my head slightly, avoiding their eyes and speaking, "I was banished from my pack because of an Omega she-wolf, who somehow became an Alpha overnight on her 18th birthday."

This peaks his interest, and he says, "Go on."

"Yes, Your Highness. She is an orphan and was the disgrace of the pack. However the Alpha and Luna raised her from a baby and treated her as theirs. She was also the fated mate of their son, Alpha Jace." I said, leaving out the fact I had wanted him.

"Hmmm... that is interesting. Anymore you can tell me?" He asks in a much better mood.

"Yes, I saw her wolf, actually fought it. She is a Silver Wolf with violet eyes." I say, and he sits up abruptly in his chair.

"A silver wolf, you say. That is supposed to be a myth or legend. Anything else?" He demands.

"Yes, she is extremely powerful and can slow healing down. She is also very fast. But she is power hungry, and I think she will have them rise up against you." I reply with a smirk. I hope he doesn't see.

"We will research this more and give it some thought. Where are you going from here?" He asks.

"I have nowhere to go. I was not turned rouge, however when I arrived I found my mate, so I was hoping to remain here."

"I see. And your mate is?" He asks.

"I am her mate," Reed speaks up.

"Ahhh. Perfect, I know you have been searching for years, Reed. Congratulations to you both." The King replies.

Reed and I face each other and smile. This is just perfect! The strongest Beta in the country. Yay, me! I will be rich and powerful with a strong mate. Who's the winner now bitch?

"You two may be dismissed. We will speak again. Reed, take your mate and show her around. We will speak later." He says.

"Yes, your Magesty." Reed says as he bows.

Reed takes my hand and leads me out of the study. He shows me around the magnificent castle and then to our quarters. It is like a little house in itself. A kitchen, living area, and study. The on-suite bathroom is as large as my room was back at Obsidian. I will enjoy this knowing I am part of Royalty now.

Reed excuses himself, and I take out my phone and call my father, informing him of everything. He is hesitant, but happy for me. I tell him I will be okay and will contact him soon. He is no longer head Beta of the pack, as Jace took over this evening.

I sit on the huge California king bed and revel in my victory. If only I had known this day would turn out so well.