~٩~

AMAN.
Algiers, Algeria.

" Baba, Aamir is bullying me" I whine. "I asked you a question abnati stop trying to change the topic" Baba scolds leading me to the sitting room to take a seat.

Nana and Nanu trail in after us and take a seat "she hit her head earlier this afternoon in the mosque" Aamir explains and I huff turning away from him. "You have always been so clumsy, I hope you feel much better now or do you need any painkillers?" Baba asks concerned.

"I'm fine Baba, I've been trying to tell Aamir that and here he is telling me that I won't be going back to the masjid anytime soon. He can't tell me that" i complain.

"I understand azizati, but try to understand where he's coming from okay" Baba soothes pulling me to rest my head on his shoulder. "So you're also saying I'm not allowed to go aren't you?" I counter.

"Well.." Baba says and I sigh loudly "so much for having you on my side." "Come sit let me massage your head for you I'm sure you'll feel much better" Nanu says. I walk up and sit on the floor while she works wonders on my head.

I begin to feel drowsy so Aamir helps me up to my room to take a nap. I awake an hour later and head downstairs after praying magrib to break my fast. "There she is" Ommi smiles when I walk into the kitchen. "How do you feel now?" She questions walking to the fridge to get some ice.

"Much better Alhamdulillah, all thanks to Nanu's magical hands" i exclaim beaming at Nanu who is standing by the door holding a fruit bowl. "You're welcome Aman" she smiles warmly before walking away.

At times like this, i know my grandmother still loves me and adores me it just takes a few things to bring them out like me getting injured for example. I help Ommi take out the remaining dishes before we sit to break our fast.

After cleaning up the dishes I get my hijab and get back downstairs to pray i'sah. After salah I go back up to my room to read some Qur'an and wrap up some personal project I've been working on.

I go brush my teeth and take another painkiller before climbing onto my bed i switch off the lights. I need to find a way to convince Aamir to allow me go back to the mosque. I'm still mad at him though.

I need to be their for the muqabala. I make a mental note to inform Zara of everything that happened after I left earlier. I say my adhkar and doze off immediately.

Salam lovelies. Sorry for the short and boring chapter 🥹 do bear with me❤️‍🩹.
Don't forget to vote comment and share. See you all when I see you in shaa Allah and much love 💌.