~٢٢~

AMAN
Algiers, Algeria.

After our engagement I reminded Baba of my bakery and how far things have been going and in shaa Allah I'll be opening it next week.
I can't wait, Zara is my only employee for now, and we gotten a list of things we want to write down for the menu.

Right now I'm on my way to Aamir's house to get Nasreen so we can go see what's left of the café on getting to the house I knock on the door and head back to my car to wait for Nasreen. I'm not going in because once I go in we are going to be late and we hav places to be at.

She comes out a few minutes later all smiles and ready to go. "Assalamu Alaikum" she smiles and she opens my car door. "Waalaikumus salam, how are you?" I ask " tired but good Alhamdulilah" I say giving her a hug.

"We'll let's go finish your bakery sis" she semi yells and we both start laughing. Aamir told Naeem about my new business and he sent me flowers the other day to congratulate me with Aamir's permission of course.

I'm really glad I'm going to be doing something that I love  in shaa Allah. Can't wait to get started. We arrive at the café and we brought in some helpers to help us move the heavy things.

When we're satisfied with how everything is looking we head over to this newly opened restaurant that is nearby for some lunch. We discuss different things before I finally drop her back at home.

||~•~||

A week later
Grand opening.

The café is opening today and I'm so excited, we've been handing out flyers so hopefully today will be amazing in shaa Allah I pick up my tote bag and keys before heading downstairs. Baba and Ommi are going with me to see the place.

I refused to let them see it until it was done and ready for them to see so I'll be going with them today. They are actually my first customers.

We get there fifteen minutes later and when I unlock the door and allow them in they are both speechless "you did all this on your own?" Baba questions "well yes and no, Nasreen and Zara helped me a lot" I explain

"This is amazing Aman May Allah bless you and put barakah into your business" Ommi prays giving me a hug. "Thank you Ommi" I smile trying to blink away the tears so she doesn't see them and begin to cry too.

They leave after having some coffee. Immediately they leave I get straight to work Zara will be here soon so I arrange all the delicacies while I wait for her.

I brew some coffee and clean up the used baking pans. "I'm here!" Zara yells from the front "of course you're here now quit yelling and open up the shop" I tease.

"Aww my CEO is so ready, I'm so proud of you Aman" she smiles giving me a kiss on the cheek before flipping the sign open.

And we are ready for business.

We're about closing when Naeem walks in just as we're cleaning up. "Assalamu Alaikum" he greets walking up the counter. "Waalaikumus salam, what would like sir?" Zara asks sounding professional, "uhm I'd like some chocolate cake to go please if that's available" he asks politely.

"One chocolate cake coming right up" she says turning to get a box to package it up for him. "He looks over and sees me standing by the register I wave and he smiles before walking over.

"So how was your first day?" He asks handing me his card to pay for the cake "it was good Alhamdulilah" I smile handing him his card and receipt back.

"I'm so proud of you" he says smiling and I hope to God I'm not blushing "Jazakallahu khairan" I smile and he nods before replying "Wa iyyak" "here you go" Zara says handing the cake over to him.

"Thank you" he says before nodding at me once again and heading out. "I have a feeling he's going to be coming here everyday" I sigh "we'll isn't that a good thing we already have a regular" she laughs and I can't help it I join in too.

We close up and head to our cars promising to be on time tomorrow we head home. Day one was a huge success Alhamdulilah.

Hello, hello 👋🏾 it's me again
Our baby is now a business owner aye, I'm so proud of her🥹.
One more chapter y'all 🤭 I'm going to miss writing this book tbh😭 don't forget to vote comment and share though, anyways enough about me.
See you all when I see you💕.
Jummat mubarak. Don't forget to send salawat upon our beloved Prophet SAW.
🤍اللهم صل وسلم على نبينا محمد

Byeee.