~١٥~

AMAN.
Algiers, Algeria.

I'm sitting on my bed getting ready for bed when Aamir knocks on my door. "Can I come in " he asks "yes" I yell and he comes in with Ommi behind him. "Is something wrong?" I question "no not really, we just want your opinion on something" Ommi says sitting on my ottoman.

"One of Aamirs friends called and asked of you" Ommi begins making me swallow " and?" I say "and he wants to get to know you, only if you agree though we are not forcing you it's just that Nanu has been making it an issue and we wanted to at least do something to lessen the pressure" Aamir explains.

"When did this happen?" I ask "two days ago, Abubakr called me and told me of the guys intentions, and I trust him to allow him come see you so I told him I'll talk to you and get back to him" he adds. "Who is he?" I question. "It's Naeem" he says.

I blink twice as if to clear my hearing "but how and why me?" I ask "you're a good girl Aman anyone would want a spouse like you" Ommi smiles patting my hand. "Think about it he's a good man with good intentions Aman" she says getting up to exit my room.

"I've known Naeem for a long time Aman and he's a good man, you of all people should know I would never allow anyone with ill intentions to come see you but I also want you to know that I'll support you no matter the decision you make ok?" He adds giving me a hug.

"Just don't take long because I have to get back to him, he's having a bit of a misunderstanding with his parents about getting married so he wants to be sure he knows if you want to meet with him to discuss further before he can tell his parents" he explains.

"I'll think about it in shaa Allah and tell you my decision before the end of this week in shaa Allah." I say forcing a smile. "May Allah bless and guide you" he prays and I answer with an "Ameen."

I call Zara the next day and tell her what's happening "Come on Aman, I think you should give it a try what's the harm in trying, it's not like your parents are going to get you married the next day. Besides they said they'll stand by you no matter what your decision is, and I trust Akhi Aamir won't allow some random guy to come see you at home" she argues.

"Fine, I'm not saying yes yet but I'll pray istiharah and see in shaa Allah. I'll come see you tomorrow In shaa Allah" I decide "ok then, do make those samosas please" she pleads and I giggle "in shaa Allah." I respond.

I end the call and continue my way to the library to finish this book I've been reading. I go home an hour later and make dinner for the whole family Nana and Nanu are leaving tomorrow in shaa Allah. And so far we haven't argued like we used to before, Alhamdulilah.

I set my alarm for two AM and when I wake up I pour my heart out to my Rabb, and pray to Him to help me make the right choice in this decision of mine. And two days later I tell Aamir I would like to meet him after he has discussed things with his parents.

Zara has been over joyed she even helped me write down some questions I would want to ask him. Important questions though. And when his father calls Baba a few days later to tell him of Naeem's decision to come see me they discuss things further and Baba tells me he'll be coming over with family this weekend in shaa Allah.

Ya Allah help me I can already feel my heart in my stomach.

It's happening guys!!!!
Whose excited cuz I am🤭
See you when you see me. Don't forget to vote comment and share xx.