第7章 - Master Star Armor Tailsman

3rd person POV

The thunderclouds roared above the main teaching building of the once prestigious Chiba Academy as the eye of the storm hovered over the rooftop.
Purple thunder crackled malevolently, as if one of god's angels was wreaking havoc upon this world.

In the midst, the young girl, Kiana Kaslana, rushed through the corridors towards the way that would lead her towards the rooftop of school where the source of this outbreak was. The perosn who was close to her.

But unknown to her, our protagonist, Shirou Ikari was running in the same direction as her, flowing close behind, having made his resolve.

'I may be afraid to fight...that I always run away from my problems...just like I've been doing... but...what I'm more afraid of than fighting....'

Shirou's feet kicked off the ground as he bolted through the zombie infested corridor with nothing but his fists, bashing the faces of any zombies that came across him.

'IS LOSING THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT!'

BASH! POW! SPLURT!

Shirou mostly tried to slip through the horde with sustaining as less damage as possible since his left hand was already injured when he had ran to the Academy earlier and crashed into the alleyway.

Making his way through the horde, Shirou spotted Kiana in a distance as he called out to her.

"Hey! Kiana Kaslana!"

Kiana looked back in surprise as she heard her name being called as her blue eyes glanced behind and saw the figure of the crimson eyed pervert she had saved earlier, which surprised her.

"Y-You?! How big of a dumbass are you, idiot?! I told you to run away from this cursed place! You'll only slow me down!"

"I refuse! I'm not running away! I won't!"

"Tch, fine! Do whatever you want! Just don't get in my way of saving Mei-Senpai!"

Kiana got annoyed at this as she scoffed while running as the boy joined her, matching her pace as they headed for the rooftop.

"I won't."

Shirou followed the white haired girl as he followed her lead. Both of them were two students who were making their way through this apocalypse to save their friend.

"You're from Mei-Senpai's year, right? So you're a Senpai as well?"

"That's right."

"Hmph. I'm not adding Senpai to your name until you've earned my respect. Which won't happen even in a thousand years! You puberty top-runner!"

 Which won't happen even in a thousand years! You puberty top-runner!"