クリスマス・一発撮り - A Starlit Winter's Promise

Sorry for the inactivity, guys!! I've been having my semester exams recently and that's why I'm not able to publish regularly lately. But since it's Christmas, I REALLY wanted to make a Christmas special one-shot chapter.

And here it is!

I thought of doing something different so I divided the entire chapter into three parts. So prepare yourself for some Christmas special memories of the Shirou and the valkyries!

------------------

The star in your eyes shine brighter than any other.

Snow descended from the sky upon Soukai City. A cold atmosphere took over the bustling city as the eve of Christmas brought forth a wave of excitement to the townsfolk because of the special occasion. It was 25th December, the day meant to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

The chain of recent events had certainly taken a toll on our protagonist who was now running errands for the day, which he was happy to help with. While he did have many thoughts on his mind, he decided that he had a lot of time to worry about them later and wanted to enjoy the holiday today with everyone.

A rest on this holiday to enjoy himself was more than a plausible idea to our crimson-eyed brunet. Shirou walked with the plastic bags in his hands. The temperature was cold and his breath was visible every time he let out a soft exhale. In the frost-kissed cityscape, Shirou gazed at the twinkling lights adorning the streets, a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Did we get everything that we needed?"

A soft and gentle voice reached his ears, asking him the status of their shared errands.

"Mm. Yeah, we've got everything we need for today's feast, Mei-chan."

Shirou turned to his side, gazing at the beauty walking beside him as her hair swayed behind her with each step she took. Raiden Mei's hair was tied in her usual look; open but with a small portion of her dark purple strands tied with a band in the middle. The small braid at the side of her face swayed ever so slightly. Raiden Mei was dressed in winter clothes. A grey coat, her white turtleneck underneath, a pink skirt that matched her feminine aura, black leggings and brown boots.

 A grey coat, her white turtleneck underneath, a pink skirt that matched her feminine aura, black leggings and brown boots