第10章 - Steamy Hot Springs

3rd POV

In the desolate streets of the outer part of Nagazora, where not a single soul is seen wandering, an awful silence is disturbed by a sudden explosion that came out of nowhere.
No, it didn't come out of nowhere. It came out from the barrel of a certain stoic girl's mecha's canon.

The group of four wandered around in the streets of Nagazora with weapons in their hands except for the sole male of the group. Smoke rose from the destroyed cars, glass windows of many shops were broken and laid scattered across the ground.

Kiana Kaslana - Ignoramus Extraordinaire

"Why does it feel like some kind of insult...?"

Mei Raiden - Kitchen Wizard

"I love cooking food for Shirou-kun and Kiana-chan!"

Shirou Ikari - One punch Onmyouji

"That title feels copied from somewhere..."

вrσnчα zαчchík - HOMU Fan

"Da Bronya detects abuse of fake russian font."

-

Suddenly, one foot fell on the glass, making a noise ever so slightly as the white haired girl pointed her gun around, looking around for any signs of enemies. Kiana sighed a little in relief as she didn't find any signs of threat nearby.

Shirou, Mei and Bronya looked around, following close behind, alert of any potential dangers. Shirou held his Seisougen-pu at ready as he looked around. He couldn't help but feel a little cautious as he remembered how he had lost control last time.

'Not using it for a long time, the arm has stored up 4 years worth of spell power and has grown stronger. It's obvious that the more strong it is, the more control it requires.'

The crimson eyed brunet made a mental note to train on controlling the excess spell power stored up in his arm so the next time he won't go out of control. Just as he holstered(?) his Star Master Armor Tailsman, he heard Kiana's voice.

"Hey, are you alright, Mei-Senpai?! Did they bite you?!"

"What?! Mei, did-"

As soon as he turned around to confront Mei, he was met with the sight of the said ravenette beauty sniffing her uniform's shoulder area secretly, causing the white haired girl and crimson eyed brunet to sweatdrop.

"Um, what are you doing, Mei-chan?"

"Did you get food on your clothes or something, Mei-Senpai? I'm kinda hungry, too, you know?"

"When are you not?"

"Shut up, you Knucklehead."

As they Shirou and Kiana exchanged a small bicker with each other, Mei looked at them with a nervous smile and a faint shadow of her bangs covering her eyes a little.

"Ah, haha, it's nothing, you two. We should keep going."

It was then Bronya chimed in while holding a yellow HOMU doll in her hands (which Mei got her from one of the broken toy shops) and scanned Mei's body as she gave her report.

"Da Bronya detects odour of the infected we slew on Mei Nee-sama's clothes. Said odour is not hazardous to Da Bronya."

But Mei wasn't pleased with the answer a least bit. She knelt down in front of Bronya and grabbed the shoulders of the younger girl as she asked with a panicked look.

"Really?! Does it smell that bad? Please, Bronya-chan, tell me the truth! I don't want Shirou-kun to see me as a dirty girl!"

"I can totally hear you guys, you know?", Shirou whispered to himself.