第14章 - Continuation of the Dream

Location - St. Freya High School, 3rd POV

St. Freya High School usually shortened to St. Freya High or just St. Freya, is a school for Valkyries founded by Theresa Apocalypse around the year 2000. Theresa intended the school to serve as a sanctuary for victims of Honkai testing that would help students learn to control and wield their powers then become Valkyries after graduating. The school is based on a reclaimed island in the Far East, which was given to Theresa by Schicksal Overseer, Otto Apocalypse. Thanks to its location, it is also referred to as the "Far East Branch" of Schicksal.

"Ugh... Crazy little brats..."

Entering the principal's office was none other than a certain redheaded major who was wearing her uniform this time. Himeko massaged her aching shoulder with her hand, a faint rosy hue on her cheeks as she moaned in pain.

"It's been 3 days but my body is still hurting like hell!"

Himeko could still feel the pain sabotaging her body as she also felt itchy. It had been three days since her battle against Herrscher Mei. The redhead then heard a voice.

"You were using a prototype Nexus system, and you force-overloaded it to take a direct hit from a Herrscher. Count yourself lucky that you're not in plaster."

[Character achievement unlocked: Meet the legal loli Principal]

"Hot-headed bimbos like you always mess up."

Theresa Apocalypse, the Principal of St. Freya High school, a mighty fierce no-nonsense woman pointed her finger at Himeko as she tried to reprimand and scold her for her reckless behaviour. Though there was another reason was that Theresa thought of Himeko as someone very close to her though she may not show it.

But it seemed that Himeko wasn't taking Theresa very seriously. No, she wasn't even taking her seriously. Himeko was mischievous when it came to that. Because....

Theresa is also very small

"Where are you, Madam Principal? I'm afraid I can't find you~!"