chaos

Hey dear readers, hope you liked the previous chapter. well this chapter is not about Radha and it runs in the present day timeline of 2023

"what time do you have to go to your dance class today, Any?" Anwesha's mother was asking her while they were all eating breakfast, at 11 in the morning.

" same. I'll leave at 1.30 so that i'm there by 2 pm." Anwesha replied to her mother in a casual tone.

" I hope you are not compromising your studies for this dance thingy. you know its just a hobby, just a timepass. it's not something real, so do keep your focus on your board exams this year." Her mother elaborated, like always.

"yes mumma." Anwesha replied. Not that she agreed with her mother, but she didn't wanna argue right in the morning.

Aftterwards, Anwesha put on her casual clothes and went off. she decided to walk upto maiyyaji's home which was about 20 minutes away from hers. She was at maiyyaji's (Radha's house. Radha is reffered to as Maiyyaji). At about 1.55. she opened the gate and through the small garden went towards one side of the house from where there was a direct door for entry into the dance room. She opened the door, touched the floor, and went upto the shelf where she usually kept her ghunghroos and tued them on. She was wearing a green suit and dupatta with a black leggings. very soon she saw the other door ,which opened from inside the house ,open where her eyes met with someone else. He had those almond eyes , clean shave, curly hair wearing his brown kurta for their riyaz.

"hi. maiyyaji asked us to start practising our tatkaar(footwork)" Samarthya said , breaking her ogling session.

"yeah hi. lets start, ta thai thai tat, aa thai thai tat........" their riyaz began.

" you forgot the , Bhumi Pranam" Samarthya told her, flicking his eyebrows.

"oh yeah- namaste maiyyaji" Anwesha got reminded when suddenly she saw maiyyaji walk in in her pink suit and salwaar with a white dupatta.

ok lets start with warmup. Take 12 avartans of athgun" Radha instructed and sat down at her place and started taking their class. The class went on for nearly an hour. It was nearly 2.55 now and only the last part of riyaz was left. Radha was reciting the bols,"takita dhikita tak tak takit dhikita-" when she abrupltly stopped.

doing the fast laykari ( footwork) ,Anwesha suddenly stopped and crumbled down holding her ankle tightly. Maiyyaji asked her," what happened. are you fine?"

Samarthya stopped his layakari and got on his knee asking her if she was okay. she gestured a yes and told everyone that its a sprain.

Maiyyaji looked at her phone and realised it was nearly 3 pm anyways," enough riyaz for today. Arth why don't you take her upstairs and give her some first aid. The box is in my room" Radha told him while getting up, slighlty relieved that its just an ankle sprain.

Before Anwesha could say anything to Maiyyaji about her ankle being not as bad, she saw Samarthaya pick her up in his arms like she weighed nothing. " woah , I'm not that light Samarthya" she said as he picked her up, " I'm not that weak, Anwesha" samarthya told her off , picking her up.

Radha turned behind and raising her eyebrows she said to Samarthya, " she isn't fractued. i told you to take her up ,not pick her up. just give her a little support so she doesn't trip."and went into her house from the other door.

Feeling slightly embarrassed , Anwesha got down and holding onto Samarthya's shoulder, started walking. as she walked in she thought ," woah, this house just seems to keep getting better with ever passing day. The housekeeper's got a real taste in aesthetics, especially Indian aesthetics. " she thought while she reached the stairs. she was struggling to climb because she wasn't able to put weight on any of her foot. at this moment . Samarthya again picked her up, like a flower, and climbed up . " Maiyyaji might see us." Anwesha implied .