Old times

Hey dear readers, this chapter is, as you can guess,is running in the past timeline. And yes the correct answer for the year of the second chapter is 1996. This story is running in the sa.e timeline.

" I guess, I'll do the rest of it tomorrow. " Eklavya thought to himself as he closed, his family law, college assignment.
Just at that moment , he heard someone knock on their door. Realising that no one else in the house, was going to open the door,Eklavya himself went down and opened it. On the other side stood the young girl , who lived in their neighbour's rentals." Hi" she said.
" yes?" Eklavya asked her.
Then, the conversation about her wanting some salt and nit wanting to go to the market was going on and his mamiji ( aunt)came, readjusting her dupatta onto her head. He sat on the sofa in the living room to watch some television. He could hear both of them talking in the kitchen. He didn't pay much attention and started watching TV.
The next day when his cousins, Namita and Anil were talking about the same girl he,for some reason became intrigued. He knew that she was Namita's friend ,and they had once met formally before as well, yet he didn't know much about her; well, except that Anil had a crush on her. Anyways whilst talking to Namita about her, he for some reason wanted to go over to her rental and the excuse he chose for that was to ask for the bowl that his aunt left her, back. He wasn't expecting much from the experience, however he was pretty amazed by how skillfully she could dance. However after coming back, while completing his leftover assignment , even whilst having his dinner and before going to bed , he kept thinking about something. He couldn't figure out what it was that was bugging him so much. He wasn't able to sleep, so he went outside onto the terrace only to see her strolling on their neighbour's terrace. He didn't pay much attention to what she was wearing but he did see that she had long shiny, dark tresses nearly reaching her waist. She flashed him a look, and went downstairs. He was up for while before he went to sleep, still unable to figure what was this uneasiness he was feeling.

" please, its very important. Can't you do such a small thing for your friend." Namita pleaded Radha as they both stood in front of a pani-puri stall.
" you ain't a friend of mine" Radha smirked .
" oh is it? Then what am I?" Namita asked as she folded her arms.
" you are just a girl who once went to dance classes with me and now, turns to me for advice ,free of charge " Radha told her taking the plate in her hands.
" excuse me. I've been giving you free advice about all of your boyfriends till date. You owe me a lot more" Namita said, while taking a bite off of Radha's plate.
" I never ASKED for any advice, I only came to you to let out some of my feelings that I had for my boyfriend and you just gave me unsolicited advice. So.... I don't owe you shit," Radha gave a quick reply.
" feelings huh? Feelings of lust ,you mean?" Namita rebuttled.
" noooooo. Just mere attraction that's all." Radha replied shyly.
" So...... can I conclude that your relationship with your boyfriend was based off of mere attraction.?" Namita smirked
" no, there are other thin- wait! Which boyfriend huh? I have a boyfriend and I don't know about it."Radha asked knowing pretty well that Namita was brewing something.
" oh you know that Shubham- I guess that's his name; yeah, that one." Namita Saud.
" oh come on Namita, I know possiblising people together is fun but don't just put me with random guys."
" possiblising? Is that even a word? " Namita asked.
"Possiblism is a word used in cultural geography, dummy." Radha replied.
" cultural geography. Huh.. interesting. But for your information, what, you and shubham have, is chemistry, not 'cultural geography'. "Namita replied.
" he is just a dance partner, that's all ."Radha justified.
" I believe you-"
" let's not talk about boys."Radha said as she stuffed her mouth with papadi.

" hey Radha, wait!" Shubham shouted while leaving the dance class.
" Yes Shubham. So.. what's up?"
" nothing, just that today was tiring." Shubham scoffed.
" tell me about it. My Legs are paining." Radha replied.
" so are you still going to Shimla?" He asked.
" oh yes about that, yeah. I talked to didi( her dance teacher) told me that I will perform solo, so no need for jugalbandi (duet)." Radha said casually.
" oh- ok ok." Shubham replied, sort of disappointed.
" you wanted to come?" Radha asked.
"No no. I- I- just would've have to reschedule some things if I had to go." Shubham replied, acting casual.
" you know if you wanna come you can-"
" no no. Its nothing like that, you go. so when are ya' leaving Radha?" Shubham asked.
" just today.Ok bye. See ya'"
"Today- oh OK ok bye Radha." Shubham said, murmuring the last part while Radha went off.