I really love you

"Ow! Ow!..." Radha stood in front of the mirror, plucking her extra eyebrows' hairs. She then took her Kajal and drew her eyebrows over the areas she had pulled out some extra hairs from.
She then, put on her face scrub and applied to little lime-curd onto her scalp. She then, put on a face scrub and went inside her little bathroom. She opened her salwaar, kameez. She unhooked her brassiere and her white underwear. Mixing some shampoo with water in a mug, she put the mixture onto her head and massaged. She used her personal favourite facewash and washed off the scrub. After nearly a half hour long bath, she came out and dried her long hair. She had used curd since there was no conditioner at her place. She rubbed some ice cubes on her face, dried her hair a little, hung out the towel to dry on window grill and put on her favourite music tape, 'Kala basha kaua' and put on her bedding and went jumped right into it. She stopped the tape and laid down. She could only think about the next day, which was, the 28th of December, I.e. The Day, her college handed out some momentoes to their toppers. But she was not excited about that. She was excited about her Kathak practical exam, that she had on the same day. She wanted to do well and impress her dance teacher.

Eklavya lay down on his bed when Ravi came in and slept on the other side of the bed side they both shared one room.
"How's your preparation going?" Eklavya asked Ravi.
"Fine. How about you? How's college?" Ravi asked back. Eklavya just stared at the patchy ceiling and didn't reply.
"Have you studied for your exam tomorrow?" Ravi asked.
"There's no exam tomorrow." Eklavya gave a dull reply.
"I thought you had your tabla and vocals exam." Ravi asked.
"When you already know, then why do you ask stupid questions. Go to sleep." Eklavya replied.
Eklavya was thinking about the exam he had tomorrow. "Radha has her exam tomorrow." His cheeks slightly reddened at the thought. Fighting this strange feeling, he somehow went to sleep and after constant failures, got up from his bed and went to his terrace.
As he opened the terrace door, he saw Vikram (his uncle) and asked him,"what happened today mamaji?"
"What are you doing up so late?" Vikram faced the other side.
"You had a drink just a few days ago mamaji? Again now?" Eklavya asked laughing.
"Now you too start lecturing me, like your mami" Vikram ruffled.
"Its okay mamaji. (Whispering) I won't tell mami" Eklavya winked at him and picked up a peanut from the packet.
"How old are you?" Vikram asked, barely opening his eyes.
"21" Eklavya replied.
"What do you think about that girl, - that friend of Namita next door, the pahadi one." Vikram asked
"Oh you mean Radha. Yeah. What about her mamaji?" Eklavya answered.
"Your mami was telling me something about Anil and her." Eklavya simply raised his eyebrows and sat there in silence. His mamaji, kept mumbling something about work, but Eklavya didn't pay as Much attention and after nearly ten minutes or so, went back down leaving his uncle up, all alone.
Eklavya came into Anil and Sarthak's (Vikram's elder son, who was away for his studies) bedroom, and saw Anil asleep on the study table. He came near him and picked the glass of cold water and slowly poured it on the back of his head.
"What? What?" Anil woke up in a frenzy.
"The table is for studying, not sleeping." Eklavya replied.
"Bhaiya, what's wrong with you?" Anil asked, rubbing the back of his head.
"Nothing is wrong with me. But something is going to be wrong with you very soon."Eklavya said
"What?" Anil asked, irritatedly.
"Has mami found that photograph?" Eklavya asked.
"Which photo- mummy?" Anil asked, still confused
"The photo of Radha that you have, the one you clicked secretly." Eklavya asked putting his hand on the table.
"Uhhm- I don't know what youre-"
"Mamaji just told me that mami was saying something about you and Radha." Eklavya interrupted.
"No- that can't be possible" Anil gave an alerted expression.
"Mami is going yo beat you black and blue, amd she is going to tell Radha, and then Radha will be disgusted with you forever. She might even slap you and-"
"Just stoppp" Anil said.
"Okay I will. Sleep tight." Eklavya said and got off the table. Anil just sat there, his mother's angry face in front of him. He got up and spent all night, trying to find that photo.
Eklavya came back into his room and saw Ravi sleeping peacefully. He lay down next to him and stared at the ceiling which was being lit by the moonlight coming from his uncurtained windows.