~١٢~

NAEEM.
Algiers, Algeria.

I think I'm starting to feel something for Aman. Which I don't find funny. I don't know how this happened and I'm not proud of it. I decide to wake up to pray one last tahajjud during Ramadan so I go to bed early.

I wake up around three in the morning and perform wudhu and while praying I ask Allah for guidance, strength, and I also thank Him for allowing me to witness the beginning and ending of this beautiful month.
And then I pray for Allah to protect me from making the wrong decision and for Him to choose the right person for me.

I go back to sleep after reading the Quran and awake an hour later for fajr. After praying fajr in the mosque I don't go back home instead I go for a walk to clear my head. I love this early morning walks because that's when everything and everyone is quiet.

After going back home from my walk i go back to my room and continue this self help book I've been reading before ramadan started i took a break when ramadan started so I could focus on my deen.

A few pages in i start to yawn so I drop the book and set up my alarm for eight thirty, I have to be on time for the Eid salah today as I am the one leading the salah.

||~•~||

I did make it to the masjid on time and it was a successful prayer lead Alhamdulillah. I meet up with Sheikh Ayman and Usama outside the masjid and we stopped to chat for a bit before heading for the car where Mama and Abi are already waiting.

"You did very well my son ma shaa Allah, may Allah bless and protect you habibi" Mama prays Abi and I chorus an "Ameen." While driving to my sisters house Maryam. We are having lunch there together in shaa Allah as a whole family.

We arrive at Maryam's place and her baby Afrah has grown so much since the last time I saw her "Oncle Naeem!" She yells running towards me for a hug. "I see you've missed me" I smile bending to her height.

"Of course I missed you Oncle" she giggles showcasing her tiny teeth "well I brought you sweets" I say bringing them out of my pocket "yay" she yells running off.

"What do you say abnati?" Maryam scolds, "Thank you Oncle" she smiles shyly "Allow her to be Maryam" I chuckle "And you're welcome Afrah."

Abdullah, Maryam's husband comes down and we all have lunch out on their backyard. It's been an amazing Eid so far. The best I've had in a while too.
"The food was amazing Maryam" I compliment. "Thank you Naeem I'm glad you liked it" Maryam smiles.

"Although Abdullah helped me out a bit you see so some of the credit does go to him" she adds and we all laugh. All in all, it was a great afternoon Alhamdulilah.

After lunch at Maryam's place I take Abi and Mama home before going off to take a walk round the neighborhood.

Hello everyone,
So what do you all think Naeem is going to do now?
Let me know in the comments below see you🫂!
Don't forget to vote comment and share it does go a long way.
Love you all💕