Chapter 5

And then.....I blacked out. I have no clue what happened next.

£££££

I woke up the next day by a river. I was laying on the ground with an armor under my head. I sit up and look around the area. Why am I by a river? What happened last night?

" Hey, you are awake " I hear a deep voice say. I look towards the voice and I see the prince walking towards me with a wet towel.

" Yea, I am but um what happened last night?" I ask totally clueless.0

" You don't remember? Well, we were being chased by some type of beast and well um you fell and hit your head on a rock and got sliced in the face by it " He explains. I hit my head? Really? I didn't even realize it but I mean I guess that explains the throbbing.

" Well, where are we?" I ask.

" Oh, I have no clue. I hit the beast with a rock and it fell, so I picked you up and brought you here. I thought you would need water " He says shrugging his shoulders. He then grabs my face and turns it to the side and puts the towel on my face. I wince in pain.

" Ow, it hurts, " I say scrunching up my face.

" Sorry, " He whispers. He dabs my face with the towel a couple more times then he dries the towel out.

" What happened to the others?" I ask.

" I don't know, " He says.

" Do you know anything?" I snap getting annoyed. It seems he doesn't know where we are or what happened to the others. What if we are lost? What if the others are dead? How are we suppose to get back palace?

" Watch your tone. You know you are speaking to royalty right? " He asks.

" Of course I do, I'm not an idiot, " I say rolling my eyes.

" That's debatable, " He says.

" I understand the fact that you are royalty, but I'm not going to sit here and let you disrespect me like that, " I say and I quickly stand. Oh, that was a bad idea, I scream, grab my head and hunch over.

" Are you okay?" I hear the prince ask then he is by my side holding my waist. I shake my head no.

" M-my head....it's...it's p-pounding, " I say then I start shaking my head again but this time I'm doing to try and get the pounding out.

" Stop stop, that's going to make it worse, " He says then he moves my hand away from my head but I still shake my head. He then grabs my face and makes me look at him." Stop " He whispers looking me in the eye. I shake my head a few more times then stop." Are you okay now?" He asks still holding my face.

" I...I think so " I mumble. He stares at me longer than I thought he would then he slowly lets go of my face and backs up.

" We should probably start packing and try to find our way back, " He says. He then bends down and picks up his armor and puts it on. He then turns towards me.

" Are you ready?" He asks.

" Uh..yea, " I say. He turns back around and starts walking and I follow behind him.

£££££

It feels as if we've been walking for hours. My legs are tired and my head is slowly starting to pound.

" C-can we take a break? My head is starting to pound again " I say stopping and hunching over. He turns around.

" We've barely started," He says.