Chapter 7

Daniel's P.O.V

" But Astra I-

I stopped talking when I heard Y/N groan and start moving around.

" She is about to wake up, if I were you I would go over there and be prepared, " He says.

" Why?" I ask. " Can't you comfort her?"

" I am not her anchor, " He says going through a bookshelf.

" Anchor?" I ask.

" You are her anchor, when she is stressed or in pain you will comfort her....and the stress and pain will vanish. Why do you think when she first started going through this and you comforted her the pain went away? Or when you kissed her the second time the pain went away then? " He questions.

" If I am her anchor then how come the third time I tried comforting her, it didn't work?" I ask.

" It didn't work because she wouldn't let you comfort her. She was angry, wasn't she?" He asks.

" Y-yea, " I say.

" My prince this is all so simple, you just make it complicated, " He says pulling out a gigantic book and putting it on the table.

" But-

" AHHHH!! " Y/N screams. I turn around and see her sitting up with her hands to her ears. I turn back to Astra, he gives me a look to go over there. I sigh then quickly rush over to her.

" Hey hey, relax princess. Everything is going to be alright, " I say pulling her hands away from her ears and turning her face to face me.

" I-It hurts, " She cries.

" I know, just calm down okay, " I say caressing her cheeks.

" Ma-make it s-stop, " She pleads making eye contact with me. I look over at Astra, but he is looking down at the book flipping through pages. I turn back towards her and I see that her eyes are closed and her hands are back to her ears. She starts shaking a bit. I pull her hands from her ears again.

" Open your eyes and focus on me, " I say. She opens her eyes slowly and looks at me.

" Focus on and don't worry about the pain, " I whisper looking right into her eyes. I just noticed how pretty her eyes truly are, and her face is so soft. Her lips are also so soft and just kissable. I smile a bit and look back up at her eyes. She stopped shaking and her tears are all gone.

" Are you okay?" I ask. She sniffles a bit and nods her head slowly. I smile and just stare at her, she truly is beautiful. I think I could live with fact of-

"Astra I heard that my son-Daniel!! " I heard my father shout. I instantly let go of Y/N's face and turned towards my father.

" Father I-

" What do you think you are doing?! I came looking for you because Lay Syria told me what happened and I find you in here with this...with this..THING!! " He shouts angry.

" Father it's..it's not what it looks like. I-I was... " I say cutting myself short. How do I explain this to him?

" You were what?! Do you not know that you are bethroned to Lad ySyria?! And even if you did want to mess around with someone else, you choose do it with this imbecile!! " He shouts pacing back and forth.

" Will you just let me explain, " I say raising.

" You will not raise your voice at me, boy. Besides there is nothing to explain, " He says.

" My king, there is a very good explanation-

" I do not want to hear it Astra. Guards!! " He calls. Two of the guards come running in.