Chapter 11

Its been two days since Astra confirmed I was pregnant. Two days since I found out I would soon be carrying a living child inside of me. Two days since I haven't told the prince anything about this. I've been avoiding him ever since what happened at the party. But anyways I finally mustered up the courage and I am going to tell the prince about me being pregnant. I don't know how to take care of a child, well I mean I do, but not my own. It's so easy taking care of other people's, but when it comes to yours it's kinda difficult. Luckily Tristan and Macbeth said that they will help me take care of this child and I am grateful for them. David on the other hand isn't so pleased that I am carrying another man's child. Sucks for him, right now I could careless. He's the one that didn't want us to be a couple for some reason. He has no right to be mad, right? Anyways I'm standing at the prince's door right now, debating on knocking or just opening the door. If I knock he may not answer, but if I just open the door I might catch him doing something I don't want to see. I'm just going to knock. I lift my hand up and knock on the door. A few seconds later I hear a come in. I open the door and walk in. I walk all the way in the room and find him laying on his bed looking at a painting on the ceiling. Very odd place to put a painting, but I don't know. I clear my throat and he turns his head to the side a bit. He smiles when he sees me.

" Hi " He says.

" Hi " I say back.

" What can I do for you?" He questions.

" Um, I need to uh....I need to talk to you " I say looking at floor.

" Um okay, come. Lay by me " He pats the space by him. I take off my sandals and climb on the bed and lay down. " What is it?"

" ......Um, well remember when we uh...when we you know " I say not able to actually say it.

" * Chuckles * When we slept together" he says.

" Uh yea that. Well um it seems that that has created something" I say.

" What? What does that mean?" He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

" Um I'm pr-pregnant" I say slowly.

" You're pregnant " He says. I nod my head. " Whose....whose is it?"

" Yours " I say.

" Mine?.....seriously?" He asks smiling a little.

" Yea " I breath.

" Oh wow. You're carrying my child " He says turning to his side, facing me and putting his hand on my stomach.

" Mhm " I say.

" Are you positive?" He questions.

" Yes I am. Astra confirmed it " I say.

" This is so exciting" He smiles rubbing my belly.

" Your happy?" I ask.

" Yea, I am. I've always wanted child " He says.

" That's good, so you're going to help me take care of this child?" I question.

" Of course, why wouldn't I?" He asks.

" I don't know, I just wasn't sure. But we do have a problem " I say.

" What is it?" He asks.

" Your father. He isn't going to like this " I say shaking my head.

" I don't care if my father likes it or not. He is going to have to deal with it. He is going to have to deal with the fact that I'm in love with you and that you're caring my child and that whether he likes it or not I am going to make you my queen " He says kissing my stomach then my forehead. " I love you "