Chapter 18

Okay I think she is about six months right?...yea I'm pretty sure, imma just make her eight months to speed the process up ( lol ). Now I'm going to continue with the story.

I awoke wrapped up in a cozy blanket on a large bed. I stretched and yawn then sat up. I looked around the room furrowed my eyebrows. Where am I? I took the blanket off of me and put my feet on the floor. I got up and wobbled towards the door. I opened it up and was greeted with two unfamiliar stern faces.

" Your highness " They both bowed. I gave a small smile and walked into the hall shutting the door. I looked up and down the also unfamiliar hall. I wobbled down the hall and towards the staircase. I walked down the stairs. I heard chatting and laughing coming from outside. Me being the bizzy body that I am. I decided to check it out. I walked towards the back of the house and slide the back door open. I gasp and take in the view, wow it is gorgeous out here. I step foot out and shut the door. I found everyone and an unfamiliar face sitting at a round table, chatting and eating.

Daniel was the first to notice me and when he did his face lit up, bringing a smile onto mine. He stands up and walks over to me.

" Good morning beautiful" He says taking my hand in his and kissing my cheek. " Good morning princess" He leans down to kiss my large stomach.

" Good morning" I whisper while blushing.

" Are you hungry?" He questions.

" Yes, but I haven't done my daily routine" I answer.

" You want to go do that real quick? We'll wait for you " He smiles. I nod my head.

" Juli! " He summons.

" Yes, your highness " She answers and waltzing over to us.

" My queen wants to freshen up. You don't mind helping her...do you " He says.

" Of course not " She smiles.

" Alright then. I'll see you soon" He says kissing my cheek again then letting go of hand and walking back over to the table.

" Shall we " She says stretching her arm out for me.

" We shall " I smile interlocking our arms.

****

" Y/N I would like you to meet Princess Annabel of Collindale. Princess Annabel, I would like you too meet my fiancé Y/N " Daniel introduces us.

" It's a pleasure to meet you " I curtsey.

" Not royalty, Daniel?...that's unlike you " She says shaking her head.

" Who says we have to marry into royalty?" He questions rolling his eyes. " Sit my dear "

" The law!...what ever happened to Lady Syria? Oh I really liked her. She was beautiful and very royal " She smirks. " Where are you from, exactly?"

" I'm from Galessians " I say politely.

" Ew! Isn't that where that crazy old woman lives? In that rotten Village?...you're from there? I mean that does kinda explain...everything" She shrugs.

" Annabel! " Daniel scolds.

" What?" She questions innocently.

" It's fine. Yea, that's where I'm from and I'm proud. Yea, it might not be the prettiest or fanciest or cleanest village ever, but it's still my home and I love it there " I smile. I'm not going to let her ruin my day, I don't have time for that...I'm too grown.

" Oh? Well that's good then, you be proud " She snickers.

" Annabel stop! Don't be rude " Daniel says grabbing my hand.