Chapter 15

" Y/N slow down!!" Macbeth yells after me.

" I have to talk to Astra " I say walking  up to the gate. I started pounding on the gate doors.

" Calm down Y/N, please " Macbeth says grabbing my arm.

" I can't calm down! I can't! Someone out there is going to try to kill my child, I can't calm down!!" I shout tearing up.

" Hey hey relax. We won't let anybody hurt you or your baby " Tristan says.

" But it could be anyone though. You guys don't understand, " I say turning around. Just as I was about to bang on the gate again the gates opened. I picked up my dress and wobbled inside. I walked up the stairs and inside the kingdom.

I knocked twice on Astra's door and waited. He opened the door and smiled.

" Hello Y/N. Come in " He says moving out of the doorway. I walk in and sit down on the chair. " What can I offer you?"

" Nothing I am fine. I actually came here to talk to you about our last discussion " I say.

" What about the last discussion?" He questions sitting across from me.

" You never said who was after my child. You just told me that the person was a she " I say.

" If I knew who it was I would have told you, but I don't " He says.

" What do you mean?" I ask. " I thought you knew everything "

" Not  everything . I know most things " He says shaking his head.

" You know the person is a female, but you don't who exactly she is " I say.

" No. I am sorry " He says.

" But can't you like do magic and spells?" I ask.

" Yea, but for this type of situation no I can't. To be honest Y/N, you have nothing to worry about. The person won't try anything til the baby is born" He says.

" * Sighs * I-I just can't take it. This old woman also told me what you were telling me " I say.

" A woman?" He asks." what did she look like?"

" Old, I don't remember. That doesn't really matter " I say shaking my head.

" It actually kind of does " He says.

" I'm sorry, I don't remember. If I see her again I'll try and photograph her in my head or something " I say.

" Or how about you take a look at this picture and tell me if this is her " He says walking over to a bookshelf and grabbing a book. He walks back over to me and opens the book up and starts flipping through it.

" Wait, wait go back" I say. He flips back through the pages. " That, he...he looks familiar. Who is that?"

" Him? I'm not quite sure who that it. Where have you seen him before?" He asks.

" I-I don't know. He just looks familiar " I say.

" What I know though is that I've heard of him. I'm just not sure who is his. No one has seen him in ages. He lives in an old abandoned hut by Saragram Village. I have no clue how you could've possibly seen him, because he has never left his home " He informs me.

" Or maybe I've just seen someone that looked like him. I have to go. I should probably go let the Queen and Prince know I'm back " I say standing. " Thank you "

" Of course. Just be careful and inform me if you ever cross paths with that woman again " He says.

" I will " I say. I walk over to the door and open it. I walk out and shut the door. I decided I'm not going to bother myself with informing the Prince or Queen that I'm back. I know I'm going to end up having a long conversation about what I did and if I enjoyed myself with the Queen and possibly a none needed argument with the Prince. As of this moment I just want to lay down. My feet and back hurt. I have a slight headache and everything I've experienced so far is making me want to crawl up in a ball and cry. I can't take this anymore to be honest. I just wanna go back to how things were before the knights ransacked the village. I wanna be in my home with my mum and little brother. I wanna be I my old worn out dresses. Is it so bad that I regret sleeping with the prince and conceiving this child?