Chapter 19

I can't sleep, I keep tossing and turning. I keep thinking about what just happened. I can't believe she is dead, I just met her. Yea, she was rude and snobby...but I still didn't want her dead. My question is who killed her? And why would they kill her? I sighed in frustration as tears started forming in my eyes and sat up. I closed my eyes, but then opened them again when the door opened. I turned my head towards the door to find Daniel standing there.

" Are you okay?" He questions smiling a little.

I shook my head no then really started crying. He shuts the door then scurries over to my side and pulls me into him.

" Hey shh, shh. Everything is going to be alright " He whispers rocking us back and forth.

" I'm really scared " I whisper back holding on to him tightly.

" I know, everything is going to be alright" He says rubbing my back.

" I just wanna go home...I wanna be back in my own home with my mother and brother. I feel so alone and out of place " I sniffle.

" Do you want to go back to the palace? We can leave tonight if you want " He suggests.

" Yea, I don't want to be here anymore " I shake my head.

" Alright, I'll have the guards prepare the carriage " He says getting up.

" Don't leave me " I beg grabbing his hand. He smiles then gently pulls me up.

" I'll never leave you " He whispers kissing my forehead then my lips, making me smile a little. He pulls away then grabs a hold of my hand. We walk out the room together .

When we reached downstairs, Daniel went in the room to see what the guards had so far and I stayed outside with Tristan and Juliana.

" How are you?" Juli asks rubbing my back.

" Not so good. I don't feel safe" I say frowning.

" I know, I really wish there was something I could do " She says.

" Yea, but there isn't. There is nothing I can do. Cause even after the baby is born, I'll still not be safe...neither will my baby " I say rubbing my stomach.

" I'm pretty sure the palace will be much more guarded once the baby is here " Tristan says.

" But that won't stop whoever is trying to harm my child....Maybe I should just get rid of the child " I mutter.

" What did you say? " Tristan questions.

" I said...maybe I should just get rid of this child " I sigh.

" Y/N no! Don't do that" Juli gasps.

" Why shouldn't I? I mean come on we all know the only reason why Daniel is with me is because of this child. I know for sure if he had the opportunity to run away from this, he would. I'll just give him that opportunity, he'll end up thanking me later on. I'm not fit for royalty, I'm no where near royalty! And I can't do this anymore, I'm tired and I can't take it anymore. This is all just too much, " I say tearing up.

" Y/N, please don't-

I struggle out of my seat then wobble away. I ignore their calls and continue walking down the hall. As I continue walking down the hall, I come to a stop when I hear two familiar voices. I turn my head slightly into the hall and see Macbeth and David conversing.

" I can't do this " She cries.

" Yes you can. Come on! You were totally fine with it when I first told you about it. You were actually really excited " He protests.