Chapter 8

I feel like I've been here for ages. I haven't taken a bath in two weeks, my dress is dirty, my hair is all messy, and don't get me started on my breath. Luckily I haven't had the stupid pounding and screeching, s Macbeth has come to see me everyday, bringing me food and water and telling me what is going on. I haven't seen David since mu first night in the cell. Macbeth told me that he isn't himself anymore, he barely talks to anyone, he doesn't eat, and he barely comes out of the room. I feel horrible, this is all my fault. If I had never went to the forest in the first place, I wouldn't be here and neither would he or Macbeth. We could've probably gotten out of the village before the stupid guards came. I hate this so much!! I am currently laying on the hard cold floor, trying to fall asleep. My head is hurting a little because I haven't gotten a goodnights rest in a while. As soon as I close my eyes to fall asleep, I footsteps coming the stairs. I furrow my eyebrows and sit up. The person walks over to my cell and starts unlocking the door.

" Seems today is your lucky day, you are free to go " Says the person which I'm guessing is a guard. I quickly stand up and walk to the door. He opens the door up and moves out the way. I smile and walk out. I walk over to the stairs and I run up it. I run all the way to the room, excited to finally be out of that hell hole. I open the door up and Macbeth turns around and smiles.

" I'm out, oh my gosh " I say jumping up and down.

" I can see that. I really can't believe he was able to convince the king " She says standing up.

" Who?" I ask curious.

" The prince " She says. " I mean he never changes his mind about things "

" He got him to change his mind?" I ask.

" Yea, if I were you...I would go thank him " She says.

" You're right, but first I gotta get cleaned up...I stink " I say scrunching up my face.

" You really do " She laughs.

*****

I started walking to the prince's room, fixing my dress. This is really tight, why? I have no clue. Once I reach his door, I knock on it lightly.

" Hold on " I hear a voice say. I fix my hair a bit, to make it at least presentable. The door then opens revealing the prince without a shirt. Oh my!!

" Y/N, hi " He smiles.

" My prince " I curtsy.

" Come in " He says moving out the way. I pick up my dress and step into the room.

" You can sit " He says shutting the door and pointing to the stool by the mirror. I walk over and sit down.

" Um, I can here to uh thank you " I say.

" Thank me? For what?" He smirks.

" For uh, well getting me out of the cell " I say.

" Oh that, don't bother. You didn't need to be there in the first place " He says. " It really wasn't a big deal. Forget about it "

" Of course it's a big deal, how did you get the king to let me out?" I question.

" He is my father, isn't he? I mean I have my ways. So just forget about it " He says.

" I can't just forget about it, because of this I owe you one " I smile.

" Owe me? Really? " He asks also smiling.

" Yea, whatever you want I'll give to you " I say.

" Whatever I want? " He questions walking over to me.