Chapter 13

* Few weeks Later *

Today is the day that the villagers gather around the kingdom and we tell them what we are having and we thank them for doing what they do and it's the Prince's birthday. It's going to be fun because afterwards there is a party and we get to celebrate together.

" I don't know about this hairstyle. I want something casual, but not too casual " I say looking at Macbeth through the mirror.

" Okay, how about I put it in a nice bun?" She questions taking my hair out of the recent hairstyle she did.

" Okay, that's fine " I say rubbing my belly.

" Are you hungry?" She asks brushing my hair.

" Yea " I say.

" Well Clara should be bringing up your food any minute now " She says while putting my hair in a nice neat ponytail.

" What's for breakfast?" I ask.

" I don't know " She says.

" You know David still hasn't-Ohhh " I say feeling the baby kick.

" What is it? Are you okay?" She asks.

" Yea, the baby was kicking " I smile.

" Awe, I want to feel " She whines.

" Then come " I say. She outs the comb down and walks in front of me. I grab her hand and put it on my stomach. " Just wait " A few seconds later there was a kick.

" Awe, oh my. She kicked!" She piped  standing up.

" Yea " I say.

" Anyways what were you saying about David?" She says going back to my hair.

" Oh um yea, he still hasn't-

I get cut short when there is a knock at the door.

" Your highness, your breakfast is here " I hear Clara say through the door. I hate when she calls me that.

" Come in " I say. She opens the door and carries the tray in.

" You can put it on the bed " I say. " Thank you "

She puts the tray on the bed and then walks out and closes the door.

" As you were saying " Macbeth says.

" Okay well he still hasn't said anything to me " I say. " He completely ignores me and I absolutely hate it. He was my best friend "

" He is still mad about you and the prince. He'll eventually get over it " She says brushing my edges.

" But he was the one that wasn't ready for a relationship, but now that someone else is ready for one with me he gets upset " I shake my head.

" Don't stress yourself about him " She says. " I'm done "

" Awe it looks really nice Macbeth. Thank you " I smile.

" No problem. Now eat so we can head down to the arena " She says. I get up and waddle over to the bed and start eating. Once I finished eating I put my shoes on and stood up.

" Okay. I am ready " I say.

" Okay " She grabs the tray and walks out room with me following right behind her. " We are going to drop this in the kitchen then head down "

Once we dropped the tray off we went down to the arena. After the speech the Kings and queens and princess and princes from other kingdoms are coming down here to eat while the villagers stay out there to eat.