Chapter 9

* Few weeks later *

Ever since our little session, the prince has been really flirty. He is always complimenting me even when I look horrible, he is smiling at me, and touching me. I honestly really like the attention. We've gotten to know each other more. He is really funny, sweet, sarcastic, but he is sometimes rude. Not to me, but like to everyone else. Pointing out their flaws and things. I mean like nobody is perfect, everyone has a flaw...so why point out someone's flaw when you're not perfect.

I'm on my way to Lady Syria's room. She called me down to help her get ready for the party later on tonight. Once I reached the door, I knock gently twice.

" Come in " I hear her say. I open the door and step it then shut it. I walk over to her.

" Good, you are here. I need you to help me pick out a gown and my hair needs to be fixed and my make up needs to be down and my shoes....have no clue what shoes to wear " She rambles on.

" Okay. So should I look for the gown first?" I ask.

" Yes, they are on the bed " She says pointing over to the bed. I nod my head then walk over to the bed. I look down at the four gowns. One is blood red, another is royal blue, another is black, and the last one is gold. I pick up the blood red one,because it is very pretty and elegant.

" I think this one would look really nice on you " I say turning towards her. She stands up and walks over to me. She looks the dress up and down then she grabs it.

" I like it " She says then she turns around and walks towards the bathroom. I walk over to her mirror and make sure all the hair supplies are out and ready.

Once she comes back in. I zip her up and she sits on the stool. I take the brush and start brushing her hair.

" Look Y/N, I'm sorry for slapping you. I shouldn't have done that. I-I don't know what came over me, I just....you are really pretty and you seem really nice. So when you and the prince just disappeared that night, I got worried...I'm sorry" She apologies. Oh my, she apologized...and she called me pretty....woah.

" Uh, um it's fine " I say.

" I owe you one, okay " She says.

" Okay " I smile a bit.

" How about you come to the party tonight " She suggests.

" Oh, I don't know " I say.

" Come on, it will be fun. I get really bored here, not having anyone to talk to, you can keep me company " She smiles.

" Can I bring a friend?" I ask knowing Macbeth would want to come.

" Why not, the nor the merrier " She says.

" Okay then " I say.

" Once your done helping me, you can call your friend over and you guys can get ready " She says.

" Okay " I say.

******

Once I put her last shoe on her feet, she stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.

" I look amazing, thank you so much Y/N " She says.

" Your welcome " I say.

" The prince is going to love me " She twirls. Rightttt.

" He sure will " I fake smile.

" You know, he's never touched " She says.

" What do you mean?" I ask.

" He's never held my hand, or kissed my cheek or hug me " She says looking down.

" Maybe he is just waiting for the right moment " I say....which is very odd. He had no problem touching me, why does he have a probably touching her? I should ask him that when I see him.