Chapter 14

*Two Months later *

Daniel hasn't been the same since his father's death. He get's angry at little things, he yells at everyone..well except his mother and me. He never wants to leave his room. He barely speaks to any of us. He isn't the same Daniel I fell in love with. And you know me being pregnant and everything I can't stress myself out, but with everything going on I'm stressing out a lot. The kingdom is actually holding up pretty well. No one has gone chaotic and tried to take it over....yet. Coronation is in two days! Two days before the Prince becomes the King. I'm so happy for him, this is what he has been waiting for his whole life and he is finally going to get it. I'm now six months pregnant and I hate it. My feet and back hurt, my moods are everywhere, I eat a lot and I get tired a lot. I really can't wait til she comes. Anyways today Macbeth, Tristan, and I are going to the village to say Hello to the villagers and give them some food.

" Are you guys ready? " I ask them as I try to put my shoes on. My stomach has grown so much I can barely bend down.

" Yea we are. Do you need some help with that?" Tristan asks.

" Mhm, I can't do anything with this baby " I say sitting up.

" Struggle of being pregnant my lady " He says kneeling down in front of me.

" Don't call me that " I say. " I'm nobodies lady "

" You're the prince's " Macbeth smiles.

" Shut up " I say smiling a bit.

" Speaking of the prince, how is he?" Macbeth asks.

" He is fine. Still yelling at everyone " Tristan says putting my shoe on my foot.

" I hate seeing him like this " I sigh.

" We all do. But he is just grieving right now, he'll be back to the same loving prince....(well soon to be King) we've always known " He says putting my other shoe on my foot.

" I hope he returns real soon " I say.

" He will, don't worry " He says standing up. He stretches his hand out to help me up. I take it and he gently pulls me up.

" Thank you " I say once I'm up.

" Let's go guys " Macbeth says walking over to the door. " He should be waiting for us downstairs"

" He? Who? " I ask waddling over to the door.

" Someone " Tristan says as we walk out the door.

As we were walking down the hall I remembered I hadn't told Daniel I was going to the village. He'll start worrying if he doesn't hear from me. He worries about someone hurting me or the baby. I even worry, it is really scary knowing someone out there is going to try and hurt my baby. But we have the guards watching for anything suspicious.

" Uh I forgot to tell the prince where we are going. I should go tell him so he doesn't worry " I say stopping in my tracks.

" Okay, meet us downstairs " Macbeth says.

" Alright, I won't be long " I say turning around. I waddle down the hall towards the prince's room. Once I reached the room I knocked twice then walked in. I walked all the way inside of the room and towards the sitting area of the room. He wasn't in there, so I checked the bedroom nor was he there. I was just about to walk out the room when the bathroom door opened. Daniel walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist. When he noticed me he smiled.

" Hi " He says.

" Hi " I say sitting on the bed.

" Are you okay?" He questions walking over to his drawer .