Chapter 20

" Ahhhhughhhh!!! " I scream squeezing onto Daniel's hand for dear life. No, I'm not pushing but I want to so badly...I just can't.

" Ow! Okay okay, calm down Y/N " Daniel says stroking my cheek.

" I-I can't Daniel, it hurts so much " I cry .

" I know, I know. Merlin will be here soon, everything will be alright " He reassures.

" Just breathe Y/N " Juli says dabbing my forehead with a cloth. I take a deep breath in and a deep breath out. " Keeping doing that "
I continue to do as told and the pain seems to go down just a bit.

" He is here! " A guard says opening the door, a few seconds later a old fragile grey haired man walks in.

" I'm sorry I took so long, I was having a bit of trouble...but I'm here now " He smiles putting a bag on the edge of the bed.

" I'm just glad you are here " Daniel sighs.

" How are you doing? " Merlin asks walking over to my side.

" It hurts...a lot " I breath out.

" Can I? " He questions pointing to my stomach. I nod my head and he lays his hand on my stomach, feeling around. " Alright...it's time "

" For what? " I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

" To push " He say.

" T-to push?! " My eyes widen. " I can't "

" I know this is very scary and painful, but you have to " He walks over to his bag bringing out equipment.

" I'll be right here the whole time. I won't let go of your hand " Daniel reassures kissing my forehead.

" Let's deliver this baby, " Merlin smiles.

****
" She is so beautiful " Daniel breathe out stroking the mass of curls on her head.

" She really is " I smile admiring our beautiful creation.

" What' is her name? " Astra asks.

" Princess Shailene Marie Simmons " Daniel answers. ( I like this name better ☺️)

" Very pretty name " He smiles.

" Can I hold her? " The queen asks.

" Of course" I say lifting her up for the queen.

" Oh my " She breathes. " She is so precious, "

" Isn't she? And now that she is here, we have to be very vigilant. She is a very very special girl and she is in a lot of danger " Astra says.

" Not anymore. We found out who it was and they are gone now " Daniel says.

" No...no she is still not safe. It hasn't started yet " He says with a distant look in his eyes.

" W-what do you mean it hasn't started yet? What hasn't started yet? " I question furrowing my eyebrows.

" ...All I can say is that whoever is after this child is not going to rest until she is gone " He shakes his head.

" Isn't there anyway we can find out who is after her? And stop them? " Daniel asks.

" I'll try looking into it some more, but I can't make any promises. I'll try everything in my power " He says.

" And I'll help too " Merlin says.

" Us too! Whenever you're unable to attend to her Juli and I will gladly help you " Tristen smiles.

" And I'll make sure that there are at least two guards posted at her door every second of the day " The Queen says rocking Shailene back and forth. " We won't let anything happen to our little princess "