Chapter 12

Millie's Pov

"Yes, I would like to start over our relationship from the beginning again" Clark instantly kiss me on the lips.

"It still feel like it's our first kiss at blackrose cafe"

"Good night, Clark. Now, go to sleep"

"I'm not leaving without my good night kiss"

"Fine" I kiss him on the cheeks.

"Good night to you too, Millie"

Tomorrow morning

"Are you ready to go to work, Millie ?"

"I am ready, Clark"

"Good. Let's go" I take his hand and we hold hands together until we arrive at the Spencercorp building.

"Remember, the annual Spencercorp anniversary gala is two weeks from today, Ms. Sterling"

"Noted, Mr. Spencer"

Clark's Pov

I take my phone out and text Dave

"So how are you and Millie ?"

"I told her the truth last night"

"Did she want to start over again ?"

"Yes"

"I'm happy for you, Clark. Always remember to keep her happy and spoil her with lots of love"

"I get it, Dave"

"How are you and Millie ?" Hugo ask.

"I told her the truth last night"

"Was she willing to start over again ?" Justin ask.

"Yes"

"Don't forget to shower her with love" Hugo texted me.

"Take her on daily dates and bring her flowers"Justin give another text message.

At night

"Since we are done with our office work, I want to invite you for a fancy dinner" I said.

"Where are we going ?" Millie ask.

"Nothing special just Crane's"

"How do you know I love Crane's ?"

"I don't know that you love Crane's. But, this is my favourite restaurant"

"This is also my favourite restaurant"

"Good night, sir and madam. What do you want to eat for dinner ?"

"Lasagna" we both said at the same time before we broke down to laughter.

"That'll be 2 lasagnas"

"Anything else you wanna order ?"

"I'll have wine. Do you want wine ?"

"I'll have wine too"

"Please add 2 glass of  wines"

"That will be 2 lasagnas and 2 glass of wines. Am I right ?"

"Yes"

Meanwhile

Everina's Pov

"Since it's only the two of us at this mansion, would you like steak and wine for dinner,my lady ?" Emmett ask.

"It's been a long time since we had that kind of dinner so yes" I answer.

"Let me cook the steaks first. Then, I will come back with the wine,my lady" I decide to scroll through my instagram when I find Millie's post. 

The caption is lasagna and wine at Crane's with him.I see a photo of her and her lover enjoying lasagna and wine while holding hands.

"I am sorry to keep you waiting for so long, my lady. Here is the steak" he give me my plate of steak complete with the cutlery.

"What about the glass of wine ?"

"Oh, I forget. I will get it for you, my lady"

Later, he come back with two wine glass. He goes back to the kitchen to grab the bottle of wine. He pour the wine to my glass then his glass.

"Bon appetit, my lady"

"Thank you for arranging this dinner. It brings me to nostalgia about the dinner we had on the boat"

"It's my pleasure, my lady"

"Have you ever wondered what would happen if we never met ?"

"I would probably still be cursed to that boat and I wouldn't be here"

"What if the woman you met on the boat wasn't me ?"

"Then, I would never fall in love with her cause I will only fall in love with you, my lady"

"Aw, that's so sweet of you, Emmett"

"I was just telling you the plain truth, my lady"

"Your version of truth is beautiful, Emmett"

Meanwhile

Nancy's Pov

"I cooked you your favourite mac and cheese" Hugo bring the bowl of mac and cheese to the table.

"Do you also have tiramisu ?" I ask.

"It's still in the fridge. Do you want me to get it now ?"

"You can get it later" I hold his hand.

"So, anything you want to talk about ?"

"Actually, I was wondering if you had something to talk about ?"

"That's quite unusual"

"I realize that I was talking too much and I want to hear your pleasant voice"

"Yesterday, Clark Spencer approached me and Justin"

"What did he talk about ?"

"He asked us for tips or tricks to impress a lady. When I asked him, who does he want to impress ?"

"Go on, I'm listening"

"He answered Millie Sterling. He told us he was her high school boyfriend and he also talked about his undying love to her even if she hates him"

"How is he and Millie ?"

"I asked him that question this morning and he said he told the truth about what happen last night. She want to start over again from the beginning"

"I found Millie's post on her instagram. The caption is lasagna and wine at Crane's with him" I show him the post.

"That's Clark" he point to the man beside Millie.

"She is a very lucky woman to have a man like him"

"Don't forget that you are lucky too, Nancy"

"Of course, I'm not gonna forget the fact that I am a lucky woman who get your love. I love you , Hugo James"

"I love you first, Nancy Wheaper" after that,we both share a passionate kiss.