Chapter 4

Vivian's Pov

"A very dangereous kind of danger" I answer.

"Where are you going ?"Victoria ask.

"To the supernaturalist stars mansion"

"Are you just gonna leave like that ?" 

"With no hesitation" I smirk then I vanished.

"Where did she go ?"

I appear at their mansion's front door. I gently knock on the door.

"Who's there ?" Emmett ask.

"I am here just to make a quick announcement" I reply.

"Are you ?"

"I am Vivian Rosemary aka your sister's girlfriend.

"Greetings, supernaturalist stars, I am Vivian Rosemary and I am going to announce something quick" I said so loud.

I  see Everina and Nancy descending down the stairs.

"Where are the other supernaturalist stars ?" I ask.

"Lucy is dead and Savannah won't be here unless we find someone who can replace Lucy" Everina answer.

"Millie is working and Amanda is on her baking lesson" Nancy continue.

"A witch is coming to attack you and I have a feeling that one of you was close with the witch"

"So, she is a someone from the past ?"

"Who could it be ?"

"I can not answer those question but time will reveal the answer. Ta-ta" green fogs appear after I vanish.

Meanwhile

Victoria's Pov

I tracked down Vivian just to find her inside the supernaturalist stars mansion. I enter through the huge black door to find a brown receptionist table in front of me empty. I search through the mansion for her just to find Everina sitting on one of the stairs head down. I approach her slowly.

"You can tell me anything. Besides, I am your best friend slash sister-in-law" I said.

"Vivian said that a witch is coming to attack us and one of us was close with the witch" she answer heads down while crying.

"Where are your friends ?"

"Lucy is dead, Savannah isn't gonna be here unless we found someone who can replace Lucy, Millie is working, Amanda is on her baking lesson and Nancy is going out"

"It's not good to keep all this by yourself. Is there anyone you trust among them ?"

"Lucy. She was my roomate and I trusted her the most"

"Hush, stop your raining tears. They are not worth the cry. Plus, you have me"

"Thank you for always being there for me, Victoria"

"That's what best friends are for, right ?"

"Right" she wipe her tears away with her hand.

Meanwhile

Nancy's Pov

"I have something to tell you, Hugo" I said.

"What is it ?" He reply.

"The supernaturalist stars is on it's worst era"

"What happen ?"

"Lucy is dead, Savannah doesn't wanna be with us unless we found someone who can replace Lucy, Millie is working, Amanda is on her baking lesson, Everina is stressed out"

"That is terrible"

"We are so messed up and I don't have a solution for all these problems" I put my hand on my forehead.

"You can solve it by doing tiny actions like finding someone to replace Lucy"

"Wait, that's actually a good idea. I wonder how Millie is doing ?"