Chapter 20

Cynthia's Pov

I decide to have a little fun with this scepter. Now , I need to figure out how this scepter works. I rub the big white crystal. Suddenly , I am surrounded with spirits.

" Last time , we were stuck inside that scepter thanks to those ladies " one of the spirits complained.

" I might have an offer for all of you " I trace my fingers around the scepter.

" What is the offer ? "

" I will set all of you free from this scepter on one condition. I need all of you to guard my mansion tomorrow from the supernaturalist stars "

" How do we know you are not playing with us ? "

" So , you don't believe me when I just offered you your freedom ? " I scoffed at them.

" Many humans love to play us with words such as the one you just said "

" That much of a trust issue , huh ? Did you think that I am a human ? "

" If you are not a human , then what are you ? "

" I am a witch. My name is Cynthia Wildrose and I am Barbara Rosemary's only heir "

" So you are a witch  " one of the spirits marveled at me.

" She is also the greatest witch's only heir " another spirit speak up.

" So , do we have a deal ? " 

" We have a deal. But , we are only doing this because you are Barbara Rosemary's only heir "

" I thought you spirits don't know about witches "

" To be honest , we do not know much about witches. But , we already heard about the greatest of your kind which is Barbara Rosemary. We have a huge respect towards her "

" I think that's the only witch we know about. If we do not have the chance to see Barbara , at least we have the chance to meet her heir  "

" All of you can take a rest for today "

" Thank you , oh heir of the greatest witch "

" You may call me by my name "

" What's your name again ? "

" Cynthia Wildrose "

" See you tomorrow , Ms. Wildrose "

Meanwhile

Nancy's Pov

I decide to go to the supernaturalist stars mansion. I knocked on the door three times.

" What are you doing here , Nancy ? " Emmett ask.

" Where is your wife ? " I ask.

" Everina is visiting Vivian with Millie and Lucy. Why do you ask ? "

" Nevermind , I need to check on the relics. I have a bad feeling that someone took one of the relics "

" You may get in "

I run to the secret chamber. I check the four glass box and notice that one of them is empty. The amulet of immortality , the bagel of strength and the ring of resurrection are here. What is missing ? I realize that the missing relic is the scepter of control.

I open the groupchat and start to text the others to let them know that the scepter of control is missing. I take a photo of the empty glassbox and send it to the groupchat. Savannah and Amanda left it on read. But , Everina , Millie and Lucy haven't seen the message yet. I hope that they are on their way here.

" Why are you here , Nancy ? " Everina just entered the secret chamber with Millie and Lucy on her back.

" The scepter of control is missing " I admit to them.

" Who would probably take the scepter of control ? " Millie ask.

" Who else if it is not Cynthia Wildrose " Lucy answer.

" We need to set a plan now. Call Savannah and Amanda to get their ass here " Everina command.

I text Savannah and Amanda to meet us at our mansion. Geez , we can't keep calling this our mansion.

" I'm sorry if this is out of topic but I think this mansion needs a name " I complain.

" Do you have any suggestion for this mansion's name ? " Everina ask me

" The black mansion sounds nice since the house's color from the outside is black " I suggests.

" Any other suggestion ? "

" Star's sanctum can be a name for this mansion " Millie give a suggestion.

" Who agrees if the black mansion should be this mansion's name and who agrees if star's sanctum should be this mansion's name " Everina text that message to everyone in our groupchat.

The only one who agree if the black mansion should be this mansion's name is Lucy and the rest of the group pick the other option.

" According to the votes , the name of this mansion will be star's sanctum " Everina announce.

" Are we late to something ? " Savannah suddenly stand next to us with Amanda.

" We just announced the name of this mansion " Everina reply.

" It's star's sanctum , right ? " Amanda ask.

" Correct. Now, let's discuss our plan "

Tomorrow evening

Lucy's Pov

All of the supernaturalist stars member are heading to Cynthia's mansion except for me. Everina told me to secure this mansion especially the remaining relics. Suddenly , there is a voice on my head. 

" I am surprised that they trust you to secure this mansion " a mysterious female voice speak .

" You have a problem with that ? " I ask her back.

" Not at all. I am just surprised that you are not a human" The voice laugh before it dissapeared.

What does she mean by I am not a human ?