Chapter 22

Lucy's Pov

After today's mission is done , I decide to visit Dalia .

" I need to ask you about something , Dalia  " I said .

" What is it , Lucy ? " 

" Cynthia said that I wasn't human and I want to confirm that " she laugh and I give her a serious face .

" You gotta be kidding . There is no way you believe what she said " she stop her laughter when she see my serious face .

" So , I am gonna ask you one more time . Am I not human ? "

" Let's see what I can do " she grab a huge cauldron .

" Do you need anything from me ? "

" Unfortunately , yes . I need a strand of your hair and a drop of your blood " she grab a strand of my red hair and put it to the cauldron .

" Didn't you say you also need a drop of my blood ? "

" I do . But , first I need a needle " she search her room for a needle .

" I do not have a needle . But , may I offer you my knife ? " I take my knife out of my leather jacket .

" Do you always bring it with you ? "

" Not always . But , I know you are gonna need it "

" Thank you for your knife . You don't mind right ? "

" Not at all . Just make it quick " she make a little wound on my arm and grab a vial to take my blood . After that , she pour the vial containing my blood to the cauldron and mix it with other potions . 

" Oops , I forgot to heal your wound " she use her magic to heal my wound .

" Wow , I must say that I am quite impressed . Because there is no trace of  wound at my skin " I admire my hand that look as smooth as it was before .

" Here is your knife " I take my knife back from her .

" I am afraid that what Cynthia said is right "

" So I am not a human ? "

" No and you will find out who you are in 3 years "

" Can you at least tell me who am I ? "

" I am sorry . But , you will have to find it out by yourself "

" Thank you for today , Dalia "

" I am always here for help , Lucy "

I take my phone out of my pocket and check the groupchat .

" Meet me at the star's sanctum " Everina text .

I head to the star's sanctum just to find everyone is already in the meeting room .

" It's quite unusual that you're late " Savannah said.

" I just had a meet up with Dalia . So , what is going on ? "

" I will add the witches to our mission . Any complaints ? " Everina ask .

" That's actually good " Amanda said .

" Are we just gonna ignore the fact that Amanda hasn't apologize for her mistake ? " Nancy ask .

" I can't believe I am saying this but Nancy is right . You should apologize to us , Amanda " Millie agree with Nancy .

" I am so sorry for what I did and I promise I will never do that again " Amanda sincerely apologize .

" Let me give you a little advice , Amanda . Be careful with who you socialize with " Savannah said .

" Can we carry on now ? " Everina ask .

" Do we need to wait for the witches first ? " Nancy ask .

" Actually , no need . They already know about the plan . Since our plan before failed , I decide to come up with a new plan . Tomorrow , we will be guarding the secret chamber . Meanwhile , Vivian and Dalia will go to Cynthia's mansion to take the amulet of immortality . Is everyone clear with the plan ? " Everina ask again .

" Since everyone is silent , I take that as a yes . All of you are dismissed " Everina said .

Tomorrow

Vivian's Pov

I enter Cynthia's mansion with Dalia .

" Where do you think she keep the amulet ? " Dalia ask me .

" I don't have a clue . But , that's why we're here to find it and return it to the supernaturalist stars " I whisper to her .

I feel a presence behind me . When I turn around , it is gone . I look back and find Victoria threatening Dalia .

" Let go of her , Victoria " I command . 

" Since when I listen to you , Vivian ? " she ask .

" She is innocent . I am the one who you want " Victoria start to charge at me with her speed .

I trap her with my magic . She try to destroy the magic bubble I created .

" It must be somewhere here " I quicken my pace .

" I feel it's inside the library " Dalia said .

We teleport ourself to the library and there it is the amulet of immortality at the center . I use my magic to bring the amulet to me .

" Now , let's get out of here " I said .

Meanwhile

Lucy's Pov

Everything seems to be fine until a portal open up and it reveal Cynthia . She is trying to take the bagel of strength . Before she can lay her hand on it , I attack her .

" Not another chance " I said before punching her back to the portal . 

I look back to find that the bagel of strength is gone .

" Where did the bagel of strength go ? " Everina ask .