Quidditch Qualms 2

The next time that Scorpius saw Harry, he had a gift for him. He had worked tirelessly under Draco's supervision to make Harry something "absolutely perfect" to put on his quidditch locker because "he's Harry Potter daddy he should have the prettiest locker." Draco supposed he couldn't argue with that one. All he could do is pray that this Potter obsession calmed down the more Scorpius got to know Harry, because it was very clear that Harry Potter was here to stay.

It wasn't even Wednesday when they saw each other again. Scorpius insisted that Harry got his gift for the next quidditch practice, which was Tuesday, and it had to be delivered in person. He insisted that he needed to be there to see Harry's reaction.

That was how Draco found himself, Scorpius in hand, standing outside of the practice pitch and waiting for practice to end. Draco knew from speaking with Harry about what time he left from practice, and what door he used to avoid fans, so that's where they were waiting. Scorpius hadn't even let Draco write Harry a letter, afraid that the surprise would be completely ruined.

"Scorpius? Malfoy! Couldn't wait another day to see me could you?," Harry asked with a grin, dimple popping out as Scorpius threw himself at Harry.

"Harry! I made you a present! Daddy said I could mail it but I can't see your face when I mail things. It also could not wait until tomorrow."

"Well, any day that I get to see the both of you is a fantastic one. Where should I open this gift, love?"

"Inside!," Scorpius replied, bouncing anxiously on the balls of his feet.

"Come on then. How was your day Scorp?"

Draco would never get tired of how Harry seemingly hung onto every word that left Scorpius's mouth. He was a natural with children it seemed, and Draco wholeheartedly trusted the other man with his son. It was hard not to, especially when Harry smiled at Draco like that.

"Close your eyes," Scorpius instructed once they got to the locker room.

"Yes sir," Harry replied, squeezing his eyes shut and placing a hand over them for good measure.

"Hold out your other hand. There! Open your eyes."

"Oh Scorp," Harry said softly, kneeling down in front of him, "this is wonderful."

True to his word, Scorpius had worked very hard on something for Harry to put on his locker. The paper was covered in carefully hand drawn pictures, words of positive encouragement, and right in the middle was a copy of the picture of Harry and Scorpius.

"You really like it?," Scorpius asked hopefully, looking up at Harry through his eyelashes.

"I love it! Would you do the honors of hanging it up for me?"

"Yes!"

Once it was properly in place, Harry hugged Scorpius tightly.

"Thank you, love."

"I told daddy that you had to have the prettiest locker because you deserve it."

"The only way I think my locker could be prettier is if I had a picture of your daddy to put in it," Harry flirted, winking at Draco.

Harry would never tire of Draco's pink cheeks.

"I'll get you one," Scorpius volunteered obliviously. "I'm getting the photos I took of you printed! They'll be ready tomorrow when we have dinner. I'm so so excited!"

"I'm also very excited. I haven't had anyone to cook for in a long while."

"What should I bring? I want to have good manners."