Thirty One

A/N: I know! I know! I'm sorry!!! It's been five months and I haven't updated this. I thought my Carlos Sainz phase was over but I met him recently and oh boy was I so wrong.

So here's the update that has been sitting in my drafts since forever. Hope you guys like it. And yes I'll be updating more frequently now.

Kisses
xxx

Morgan

She gasped as he pulled down her underwear, his fingers immediately replacing the fabric in the process. He didn't break eye contact with her as he continued his gentle assault on her. Carlos continued dragging his fingers up and down her core and Morgan could feel the heat down there increasing by the second and with it the wetness that she was positive was coating his fingertips.

"Carlos!" she gasped as he slid a finger inside her and she had to grab his shoulders to keep herself upright as her knees almost buckled. His grip on her thigh tightened as he continued sliding his finger in and out of her, the other fingers still carried on stroking her. She bit her lip as he added another finger inside her and this time increased the pace a little. "Fuck," she moaned as he let out a breathy grunt when he felt her wetness. Morgan couldn't think straight, every time she closed her eyes she could picture his- staring right back at her, asking for her permission, glazed with desire.

"Fuck that's it, keep doing that cariño," he gritted out as she felt her core stretch and compress around his fingers. He felt so good, his fingers were twisting and turning inside her making the pleasure ripple down her legs. She felt them shake, the telltale sign of an orgasm on its way.

He must've realized it too because he pulled out his fingers and she yelped in protest. She wasn't given the opportunity to argue when he grabbed her and pulled her on to him, flipping her down on the bed as he quickly got down to his knees.

"Fuck! Carlos!" she gasped as this time he rolled up her dress and brought his mouth to her core. Her back arched, her fingers gripping the sheets as his tongue dived into her. He was gentle and rough at the same time, his tongue doing magic down there inside her.

"You taste so good cariño," he groaned as he continued kissing and sucking her core. She gasped again, her thighs tightening around his head as he increased the pace and added his fingers into the mix. For a second she felt self conscious about what was happening. While he was still devouring her, she lifted her head up to find her thighs painfully tight against the sides of his head. Was she suffocating him? Fuck. Was she heavy?

"I swear to God Morgan if you loosen that grip!" Carlos groaned angrily, his free arm wrapping around her thigh bringing it closer to his head. She wasn't allowed to reply as he found her pleasure spot and she let out a loud gasp when he pressed the tip of his tongue flat against it, her thighs involuntarily tightened again in the process. She felt like her head was about to explode with all what was happening and she gripped the sheets tighter. He slid in two fingers, his tongue still on her as he increased the pace. He didn't stop once to take a breather. Instead he reached up and cupped her left breast, his fingers efficiently pulling down the top of her dress. She felt the cold air-con hit her exposed skin and it was immediately replaced with his hand as he fondled it. She moaned, this time the waves of pleasure coursing through her stronger than ever. Her knees buckled, her hips bucked. "Fuck!" she screamed as the most strongest orgasm hit her. She felt her eyes roll to the back of her head as wave after wave of bliss coursed through her and Carlos lapped up the spoils of her pleasure.

She gasped as she brought her hips back down to the bed and he looked up at her with a grin, his nose and chin glistening with her arousal.

"Fuck," he said, still grinning, "I enjoyed that," he whispered as he slowly crawled up towards her. She let out a breathy chuckle as he bent down to kiss her and she tasted herself on him. She realized with a start that she wanted more and as he kissed her she reached down to unbuckle his belt.