Part 3

Yoongi:She had her dinner?
Dahyun:Yes sir

Yoongi:Okay.Mix her medicines in the coffee and give it to her when she sits here okay..

Dahyun:Yes sir.Sir the one for anaemia or the one for the iron deficiency?

Yoongi: Iron one.The anaemia Medicine is in alternative days..

Dahyun:okay sir.

He then left and entered his car.It was raining and he was looking through the window.
Yoongi's thoughts

What has that bastard turned me into.A monster who tortures his own wife..Even though I know that his blood is running through her veins..I still worry for her..She was looking quite pale today.Should I get her tested?No what if she thinks I worry for her or something..I can tell her that I want to keep her alive that's it..Yes sounds good.

You were waiting for him in the couch while sipping on the coffee which Dahyun made for you..it was already 3:am and you were waiting for him.

Suddenly you heard the noise of the car and rushed towards the door.
He was looking drunk actually very much drunk.
He glared at you and you immediately sat down to open his shoes when suddenly he said

Yoongi:Go upstairs.No need to do it..

Y/n:wh.. what?

Yoongi:How many times I have told you not to talk back..go before I carry you to my room.I hope you don't want that..

You immediately towards your room..

An unexpected smile appeared on yoongi lips while you were running like a kid

Yoongi:(drunk)She indeed is a 19yr old..

Dahyun:Sir there is a letter for Choi Y/n

The name Choi again got all the venom he had back in his head.He took the letter and saw that it was letter saying that you got admission in the Seoul University..

Yoongi:As if she can get out of this cage..never she will stay beneath me forever..like my slave...how her father should have been..

He ran towards your room and opened it with a thud.But he didn't find you in your bed.He then went towards the balcony and saw you sleeping with a book in your hand..It was love story..you really love love stories and always wanted to have one in your life

Yoongi:So you want soft romance jagi..Fine then let me show you some side of dark romance then...
He picked you up harshly and threw you on bed

Y/n:wh..what are you doing ju-ni

Yoongi:Why bitch..what couples do at night..

Y/n:(scared)Wh..what are you talking about..

Yoongi:How about I show you(smirk)

Y/n:No no...pls don't do this ju-ni .I haven't done anything

Yoongi:Being the daughter of Choi Gyehoon is the biggest sin you have committed jagi..so you need to pay for it..

He threw his coat on the ground and started ripping your dress

Y/n:(sob)Pl..please d..don't do this..I am sorry.. pls

But suddenly his phone started ringing.He wanted to ignore the call but caller id didn't let him.It was someone called 'Halmeouni'

Yoongi:(picking up the call)Yeoboseyo Halmeouni...What happened?why did you call at this hour?

Halmeouni:How can you not tell me that you got married?You really think that you are grown up now that you will hide stuff from me..

Yoongi:Who told you this?