Part 23

"You eat that or I am not talking to you."

You said placing the fork near Yona's lips as she looked at you with a pleading pair of eyes.

"Please Y/n..I am so full"

"OK atleast one last bite..for me?"

Yona smiled as she ate the last bite of the apple.

You placed the the bowl on the side table. Yona positioned herself a bit on the bed.

"Wh..what do you think about Namjoon?"

She suddenly ask making you flinch but then smile at her.

"Why..? You think something about him?"

You said in a teasing tone making Yona's cheeks all red.

"I will sleep a little"
She said and lied down on the bed covering herself till the head.

"Dramatic!"

You remarked and closed the curtains.
.
.
.

You entered your room after a very long day. Seri has went to Namjoon's place cuz he is sick so it's only you and Yona. Yoongi hasn't been home ever since you visited his office. Well you miss him like last time,the only difference is that now you accept it to yourself.

You finally sat down on your chair and opened your books. You dont really get time to open it that often. You have a family now.

After studying for two hour straight you closed your book and took a deep sigh. Studying is hard but you believe it's totally worth it.

You went towards the kitchen and got yourself some water. Gulping the whole thing down,you kept the glass in the sink. The shining moon caught your attention.

You stepped out of the mansion through the back door of the mansion and layed on the silky grassland. The moon is looking it's prettiest tonight,a glow which is mesmerizing for each of it's spectators.

"Sir the pictures you asked for"
Mark said as yoongi gestured him to keep them on the table near by. Taking a long drag from his cigar he looked at the moon. Adjusting his posture as he kneeled on the railing more, his eyes were sparkling from the glow of the moon.
The moon is pretty and all but this made him remember something or rather someone. Someone who glows just like the moon. The one who lightens his dark life like the moon brightens up the night.

He chuckled at his own thoughts. He sound like a teenage boy who had his first love. Well it indeed is his first time thinking about someone like that.

What is she doing right now?

The thoughts ran through his head as his hand dialed your number without his realization. The call ringed for 4 times but you didn't pickup.

"Sh@bal..!"

He cursed at himself remembering that it's literally midnight. How can he be so dumb?

He groaned in annoyance as his phone ringed again. His heart sank after seeing the caller ID. It was one of his bodyguards.

"Yeoboseyo!"
He went out of the room while talking.
.
.
.

"Good morning y/n"

"Morning unnie"

You greeted the Older while preparing the breakfast.

"Where is Seri?"
Yona asked as she brings the wheelchair towards you.

"She is with oppa"

"Wae?"

"You dont know? Oppa is sick"

You said while placing the freshly made muffins on the table. You brought Yona's wheelchair and placed it near the table and took your seat. Yona was lost somewhere not paying attention to breakfast at all.

"Unnie?"

No answer

"unnie?"

"Huh..ne"

"Eat your breakfast"

Yona nodded and started eating her breakfast. The breakfast was silent cuz you were in your husband's thoughts.

Had he ate his breakfast?

Did he sleep?

Is he smoking again?

"Y/n"

Yona called you pulling you out of your thoughts.

"CA.. can you take me somewhere today?"

"Yes unnie why not but where?"

You said while serving her the juice. She bowed down her head as she stared at her lap.

"Namjoon's house"

A smile crept on your lips. You just coped at the sweet lovey dovey girl.

"Yes ofcourse why not"

Yona face lit up hearing your words. The anticipation of seeing the sick man was really visible on her face.

If only you could go and meet your man too..

Looking at a picture, Yoongi was lost in the deep past. The only memory from her dark past which always bring a smile on his lips. The huge coincidence he just got to know about is just so instigating to his burning heart already.

"I found you!"

Hey loves! Damn I was listening to 'on the streets' and I am badly missing our Hoba 😭

I am missing my boys everyday. Well the good news is our world wide handsome is gonna return home soon. I cant wait.

BTW thank you for 11k views. Like I can't believe my random imagination is liked By this many people.

Borahae💜