Part 12

The place isnt the safest but they definately know the mafia king Min Yoongi as they bow to him as soon as he enters with you.The bowing thing is already so weird for you but this place gives you crappy vibes. You started remembering the moments they show in dramas and movies where the couple get stuck in the middle of nowhere..You always found those romantic.Although you acting cool with him now,you still are scared of him.How can someone forget the tortures of every night.But the thing which made you fall for him that he never actually did something with you.He did threaten you,abused you but he never raped you and things which your father did with his sister did included that.Such a bastard!..you thought..

Man:What brings you all the all way to my motel sir?

Yoongi:Our car has broken down so we have to stay here..

Man:WE?I dont see anyone here sir..

Yoongi looked back and saw you were not here.Without thinking twice,he ran towards the car and found you standing under the rain.He was quite mesmerized by the beauty who was standing in front of him.Seeing that you spotted him,he again put on his cold face and walked towards you with anger.

Yoongi:Are you mentally retarded or something huh?Why are you standing here ?

You:Its been awhile I havent enjoyed the rain..

Yoongi;You think I married you for enjoyment?

he always spoke like that but earlier he was nothing but a mafia for you but now he is your first love..it hurts so much now..

You:(sad smile)I know you havent but still i want to enjoy till I can..

Yoongi:Yeah whatever..Now lets go inside.

You went inside the hotel.There was nothing but a king size bed,a dressing table and a small armchair.

Yoongi:The fuck is this place?Damn it(annoyed)

This place was not that uncomfortable to you though.The comfortable mattress at the mansion was lot for uncomfortable than this.Thats how you grew up and you loved it.

You were lost in your thought suddenly someone wrapped a towel around your head.Startled you looked back and saw Yoongi,gently drying your wet hair.Its indeed a kdrama moment for you.

you whispered

"thanks"

Yoongi:Dry yourself..its cold here you will fall sick..

Saying this he went out of the room.Smilling and blushing like a total idiot,you dried your hair.You are so hungry now because after uni you went to the park and then straight to the ball.Namjoon did offer you a hotdog but that time you were so busy cursing your dead father.Suddenly you started to feel cold.Shrugging it off you went towards the bathroom and you jaws fall apart..

Yoongi came back with a plate of Gimbap,placing it on the bed,he saw you near the bathroom door.

Yoongi:Why are you standing here like a idiot..

He tried to enter the bathroom but you held his hand.

"Ju-ni no..dont..

Yoongi:wtf is wrong with you,i need to wash my hands..Let go my hand stupid..

Jerking of your hand,he entered the bathroom and smirked after seeing the sink slab..

"This is what you were staring at?"He said picking up the box of Condoms..

You were standing at your spot with your head hung low..

He threw it in in the trash can and started washing his hands.

Yoongi:wash your hands before eating..

You:yah..I am not a kid..(angry)

Yoongi:But you are stupid..now dont annoy me..

You had your dinner.You took some blankets and made a little pallete for yourself on the floor.Without saying anything you lie down on the floor and close your eyes.Yoongi wanted to tell you to sleep on the bed instead but his ego and pride came in between.Lying down on the bed,he tried to sleep but then he remembered Jin.

Yoongi's thoughts..

"Does he like her or something?Does she like him back?Are they perhaps together?No it cant be..but he cares for her,probably the best choice for her.."

Chuckling at his last thought with a sad tone he got up from the bed and looked at your sleeping figure.You were curling up due to cold.Taking his blanket,he went to cover you but as soon as his skin came in contact with yours,he froze for a moment.You were burning with fever..Placing his hand on your forehead,he checked your fever,it was so high..

He lifted you up and placed you on his bed.Covering you up with his duvet,he went towards the reception.

...

Man:But sir its impossible to find a doctor at this hour..

Yoongi:If you dont want your death..get a doctor to my room asap..QUICK

Man:Yes sir..

The butlers were talking among themselves after seeing the pissed off Yoongi..

Butler1:dont you guys think he cares  too much for his slut..

Butler2:I mean she is a hottie

Yoongi heard them and without thinking twice,he shot both of them.The two dead bodies were lying there,as he growled..

"One more word about my WIFE..I will fucking kill you all bastards.."

...

Doctor:Is she not eating properly?

Yoongi:I dont really know doctor.. Is she alright now?

Doctor : I have given her the medicne but pls take care of her..She looks weak and quite thin for a average nineteen year old.Her mental health is not good.Is she perhaps depressed or something?

Yoongi:Do everything you can to ease her pain.

Doctor:Mr Min,not all pains are curable,specially the one in the heart.Only love and affection can ease that pain and specially at her age,all she needs is love and care.

Yoongi went silent.He is not the type of being completely speechless but he cant deny the fact that you are deprived of every single thing he just said.He is feeling a sharp pain in his heart after seeing you like this but his ego ad revenge is not letting him acknowledge that..

The doctor left

Standing on the the little balcony,he is smoking a ciggerrete,the rain is pouring hard which can somehow represent the whirlwind in his heart.He wanted to remove the existence of the Choi blood from this earth but he cant kill you.Never in his life he had any second thoughts about killing someone but you are something else.A nineteen year old whom he basically married to torture for the rest of his life is now torturing him.He hates this feeling.Suddenly he heard something.

Due to high temperature,you were delirious.You were mumbling while tears were rolling down your cheek.Yoongi sat next to you.You were having glimpses of your life.

"No pls..do..dont hurt me mam.."you mumbled.You were having a glimpse of the life you were leading nine yrs ago.Every single house you were adopted in,always ended up being abusive.

"pls..ahjussi..dont touch me like that.." you again said having glimpse of the time when you were about to be sexually harrased by Han Sung. Thankfully Hana saved you that day.

"eomma..I want to have a eomma too.."you were sobbing in sleep.There always times when you craved for your mother so much.Life was always cruel to you but you always enjoyed it with a smile.