Part 17

"Come on yn..you can do this..!"

You were giving yourself a prep talk outside his room..
It's hard for you to face him..and now you have to share a room with him..

Outstanding!

You were strolling around his room..giving yourself motivation..finally you stood in front of the door and breathed..

You closed your eyes and started chanting..
"It's good..its good yn"

The door opened and you saw him..standing there in  white sweatshirt paired with grey sweatpants..
You dont really get to see him in his casual dress up that much...but you like him in his regular formal tuxedos too..

"Get in now..!"

He moved giving you some place to walk in..you went inside his room and took a look at it..everything is so blant and dark here..totally not your type..

The room was filled with his apple scented cologne..you could feel his presence in the air..

"Do you wanna shower?"

"Wh..what?"

"Shower...do you have schizophrenia or smth?"

You are offended ..you just scoffed and went inside the bathroom..

Your phone was on his bed..he sat on the bed when suddenly your phone buzzed..

Professor Kim
You are coming for practice right?
If you want I can pick you up..

Yoongi read the text and dropped the phone on the bed..his jaws clenched as the sight of you sleeping beside him on his couch popped up in the head..whatever it was...he didnt liked it at all..

You came out of the shower and started drying your hair with the towel..The hair dryer gives you head ache so u don't really like to use it..

You stood in front of the vanity and started brushing your hair..you have a really long length of hair but u like it..Everyone praised your hair quality ever since ur childhood..

You could feel stares on yourself..you looked at the mirror and saw him staring at you..

"Is there anything I can help u with ju-ni?"

He broke the stare and looked at the ceiling closing his eyes in frustration..

"No.. go to sleep now.."

You took some pillows and a blanket from the bed and made a nest on the floor..

"And what do you think you are doing?"

He said more like growled at you..

"What do u mean..?I am just trying to sleep.."

He got up from the bed and pulled you up by your arm..

"Do you wanna fall sick again stupid?"

You looked at him..all confused..

"You are sleeping on the bed...WITH ME!"

He growled once again making u flinch at his words..he left your arm and went in for a shower..

"Damn he could have said with a little sweetness..jeez-"

You scoffed and sat on the bed..you have a habit of reading before sleeping..

Right now,you are reading Pride and prejudice by Jane Austen..Indeed you are a hopeless romantic..

He came out of the shower..water dripping from his long wet hair..and a towel around his neck..

You were too indulged in reading that you didn't even notice him..

"Ahmm!"

He grabbed ur attention..he couldn't bear the thought of you not even glancing at him..he knows he is hot..

"You need something ?"

"You.."

"Wh..what?"

"just sleep and turn of the light..thats what I said.."

You sighed and kept the book on the side table..

Pulling the blanket on yourself..you close ur eyes and try to sleep..

You can feel him laying beside you..Your heart wants to hug him..cuddle with him but you know you couldn't.. even if your heart cries for it..you can't..

You opened your eyes shot open when you heard his deep voice asking you something..

"You have university tommorow?"

"N..no but I have to go somewhere.."

"Where?"

"Professor Kim wants me to enroll in the singing competition so..he wants to train me.."

"What is he? A singer?"

"He is a trained piano artist...and had took singing lessons till his college times..also he is in charge of the fest this year as well.."

"Oh my my..what a great musician.."

He said but you can sense the mockery in his words..

"I mean..he is talented..almost good at everything..and he is a nice person as well..whoever will have the heart of a person like him..will be the luckiest of all.."

He chuckled..why?

"Good night.."

He said as he moved to the other side of the bed..his back facing your back..
.
.
.

"Thank you for the breakfast Dahyun..can you please take care of the lunch as well..I might be a bit late.."

"Okay..Take care.."

She bowed and went back to her work..

You saw Seri and Yoongi coming downstairs..

Together!holding hands!laughing!smiling!

You had a eye contact with him..

"Oppa told me he will have a day out with me..like we use to have earlier.."

Seri said while smiling at you..you looked at him..while he was smiling at Seri after spotting you looking at him..

"We will start with your favorite amusing Park.. "

He said while smiling at her..

"Unnie wanna come with us?"

You were about to answer but were cut off by him..

"Oh no..she is busy..with her professor.."

And what does he mean by that?you thought..

As you were talking a maid came running to you and said..

"Mam..a man named Kim Seokjin is here to pick you up.."

"Seokjin?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and intertwined his hands with Seri..

"Lets go Seri!"

They both went out of the mansion leaving you with eyes filled with tears of..jealousy?

I am sorry for the late update..I am on a family vacation for a couple of days so I couldn't.. I will update after 28th again..
Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄

My man 🔥💜