Part 18

"Oppa!"

"Oppa!"

Seri was constantly calling yoongi but he was lost somewhere.His mind was with you,what could you been doing right now?The what ifs are troubling him so much.
Seri can clearly understand his problems.Their plan is working out so fine.The only thing she have to do now is to continue it a bit further to break the ice between them..

"Oppa better treat me with a month of ice cream for this.."

She mumbled..
She approached yoongi and shook him to get his attention back..

"Yah oppa what r u doing?"

"Ah seriya!let's go now.."

Seri smirked internally

"Why?we just came here.."

"Yeah but I have some work now.."

Yoongi got up from the bench and went towards his car..

                            •~•~•

Ju ni

Where are you?

                                                  You
                               University auditorium

Ju ni
I am at the front of the main gate.
Come out in five minutes

                                                 You
                                      Why so sudden?
                                                        Seen

You sighed.Ofcourse he is not obliged to answer your questions but still.The rehearsal have been going very well.Jihyo and Jimin have been quarreling a bit professor Kim had handled them.
You re the main singer of the choir.Professor Kim really wanted you to hold that position.You like singing a lot since childhood but you never had the opportunity to learn it professionally.
You took your bag and started finding professor Kim

"Excuse me sir!"
He turned around to look at you.He was scolding some students but seeing you he started smiling.

"Actually sir,I have to leave early today.."

"Why?is there any problem Mrs Min?"

"Not really sir actually my husband have some urgent work so i gotta go.."

The word husband clenched his heart but he gotta play cool..

"Okay..see you on the event tommorow then.."

You gave him a smile and walked towards the main gate..

You saw his black SUV parked as you stepped towards it.His elbow was resting on the car as his other hand held the cigar close to his mouth.

"Ju-ni"
You called him out.He turned to look at you.You started coughing as you can't really tolerate smoke. He threw the cigar and crushed it with his foot.

"What is it?why did you call me?"

"Stop your interrogation and get in the car"
He said as he entered the car.You sighed as you sat on the passenger seat.

"Are you hungry?"

"What?"

"You deaf or something?I asked r u hungry?"

What a romantic way of asking your wife if she is hungry or not..right?

"Whats your favorite restaurant?"

Well you never had the privilege to dine in restaurants.So how r u suppose to have a favourite..

"I..ac..actually"

Yoongi sighed coldly as he spoke..

"You dont have to stutter..I am not in my revenge mood right now.."

Revenge mood?That made u chuckle internally..

"I haven't really visited a restaurant.."

Yoongi raised his one brow..eyes still on the busy traffic..He did forgot that he got u from a run down orphanage.You never had any luxuries growing up.The girl whom he planned to torture and take everything away from her had nothing to begin with..

You were also like him..alone,scared but you never knew the reasons for your myseries but he did..thats the only difference..

The drive continued for another half an hour.He sooned halted a car in front of a fancy looking building.

"Get out" He said as he handed his keys to the security guard. You were to stunned but the huge exterior.Your lips were parted as you were checking everything out.The fancy lightings,the garden of roses..

He held your hands making you flinch as he walked in..

The interior was more beautiful.By this time your mouth was wide open.

"Shut it..a fly might enter it.."

You adjusted yourself as a well dressed lady took you to your seats..You were feeling quite inferior here.Even the waiters are better dressed than you.You were only wearing a black jeans with a loose red t-shirt..

Yoongi sensed your discomfort..one look and he can tell something's bothering you.If only he could understand your every bother..

"Whats is it?you don't like the place?"

You glanced at him shaking your head in a no..

"No..its..its too beautiful it's just..I.. feel I don't belong here and-"

"Wherever I belong u belong there too because you belong to me"

He said out of blue making u pause your words..Realising what he just said,he decided to change the topic..

"What would u like to eat?"

You checked out the menu and your eyes wide opened.The prices could literally feed your whole orpahange. Damn rich people..

"Dont have to worry about prices.."

Yoongi ordered the food.The food arrived so fast,ofcourse it's Min Yoongi we are talking about..

The meal was so good,the details,the exotic taste everything was too perfect..but the prices kept bothering you.Whole life you had to usually spend your life in a budget..

"If we would have donated this money to a orphanage,it would have been better..".

Your internal thoughts became accidently too audible without u realization..

You realized your mistake..

"The food is so great Ju-ni..I..I really like it.."

"I do that..too"

Your shy smile came to a halt as confusion took over your face..

"I donate more money than this in the orphanages.."

You always wanted to marry a guy who would donate in charities..he don't have to be rich,but even if it's 20$,it's worth it..

"Sometimes old age homes as well..though I hate the concept"

So similar thoughts..

Hey everyone..sorry for the so late update but I have been really caught up with problems in my life..
I will try to update asap..don't worry I won't leave this ff in the middle..

Borahae💜